Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 116
09:59 AM on 06/01/09
ManicanParty49
Rob Carey Peterson
User Info.
Way, way wrong. His band released one of the best albums of 2008 last year in case you forgot or still can't get past "Wonderwall."
I gave the album a couple listens, and in my humble opinion, it had little to no replay value. Their music feels bland to me. Maybe it's my personal preference in music, but I like to think that aside from my love of pop punk, I do enjoy decent music (Manchester Orchestra, The Dangerous Summer, As Cities Burn).
10:06 AM on 06/01/09
kylestarr
User Info.
this guy's attitude turns me off from their band. sad but true. i'm sure it's that way with a lot of the bands i listen to but no one is more upfront about their own pretense then this guy.
10:06 AM on 06/01/09
theMATEOlife
that's ridiculous
User Info.
I love the Kaiser Chiefs. I also love Oasis, but every time one of the Gallaghers opens their dumb mouths I love them a little less.
10:07 AM on 06/01/09
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hate british people and their stupid slang. "I'm bang into the Blur reunion" wtf is that
I know, it's really annoying how other countries have different customs. Why can't they all be like DuhMerica?
10:09 AM on 06/01/09
new_arbiter
fancy book words
User Info.
I want a book of nothing but Liam Gallagher quotes.
10:10 AM on 06/01/09
heavyd
noireallydontcare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bat to the face?

Perhaps, one day.

Then we'll have at least a week without the shit that spews out of this prick.

Fuck Oasis.
10:11 AM on 06/01/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
I want a book of nothing but Liam Gallagher quotes.
I would buy this as well. Maybe a daily quote calendar too.
10:12 AM on 06/01/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
I thought the quote was amusing at first, but it is even funnier to see people getting all worked up and offended by this.
10:12 AM on 06/01/09
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The only reason he says this type of stuff, is because he knows his own band is shit. It keeps people interested in him, and his band, because without it, no one would give a shit about Oasis or Liam Gallagher. Bravo.
The only reason he says this shit is because he knows it gets a rise out of people.
10:13 AM on 06/01/09
Noah Fawkes
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Way, way wrong. His band released one of the best albums of 2008 last year in case you forgot or still can't get past "Wonderwall."

Dig Out Your Soul is really a spectacular album. But you can't expect people that just can't let go of Cute Without The 'E' (oddly the 3rd track of those albums) to get past Wonderwall. It's beyond them. Of course, the two bands definitely aren't in the same league, but you get the point.
10:14 AM on 06/01/09
tony_u
User Info.
I know, it's really annoying how other countries have different customs. Why can't they all be like DuhMerica?
DuhMerica? good one
10:15 AM on 06/01/09
jeremyc
it was my only wish to rise
User Info.
One of the best albums of 2008 ? did you get a different album to me lol I love oasis, but they've not really dont alot of good stuff since be here now, and the odd song from heathen chemistry. its been all down hill from there really for them imo.
I'd say they have one of the best live shows (esp. their most recent North American tour). The album was good but nothing outstanding.
10:16 AM on 06/01/09
ThiagoSF87
User Info.
Oasis > Coldplay > Blur
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
Hahaha nice
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan