Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 65.
10:45 AM on 06/03/09
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
"Funny the Way It Is" is mentioned in the second paragraph. Out of the four songs I've listened to, it was my favorite.

Great review by the way.
Haha, whoops. Shows how thoroughly I read the review. Only because I didn't need any convincing to buy this album. Pre-ordered it, with Live Trax, such a great deal.
11:53 AM on 06/03/09
Bongi5788
User Info.
saw them at Fenway Park friday... it was a good time
12:11 PM on 06/03/09
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
ugh, still haven't gotten around to picking this up yet...I really need to get out more.
12:39 PM on 06/03/09
fowruok
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been rather indifferent towards them since Under the Table and Dreaming (though I've enjoyed all the singles). However, I've heard such good things about this album that I'll definitely give it a listen.
02:48 PM on 06/03/09
doppelganger
katy song
User Info.
hmm i might check this out
03:20 PM on 06/03/09
DejaNew
I'm back with scars to show
User Info.
Great review.
03:27 PM on 06/03/09
lindZ629
Hold my hand just one more time
User Info.
A surprisingly decent review. There's not one song I don't like on there, but there's some I like better than others. Even the bonus tracks are all top notch.

"If you don't like this record, then you don't like music." Dave pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

edit: No mention of Dive In?
03:31 PM on 06/03/09
pteargriffin
User Info.
this is a fantastic record and a well written review, i'm so pleased with this record, and the concerts, and i love all the promotion this record has been getting, part 1 and 2 of "road to big whiskey" airs on fuse tonight starting at 7:30 pm .. tune in! as well as they will be performing on jimmy fallon tonight, keep it up dmb!
04:41 PM on 06/03/09
guernica5
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cannot wait to serenade a girl to ''my baby blue'' excellent cd, and thank you livenation for not fucking up my dave tickets with service fees today! just got my tickets for the alpine weekend! awesome cd, great job boys! rip leroi
05:23 PM on 06/03/09
tbaum
User Info.
Yeah this album is amazing. I'm going to my 13th and 14th shows this summer and I have never been more excited. I started losing interest in the last year or so... but this album and that show on FUSE brought me back more than ever. Something clicked in that band. They are playing better than ever. I was face melted continuously watching the live webcast of the show at the Beacon Theater.

Anyone else going this weekend?
07:04 PM on 06/03/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
A surprisingly decent review. There's not one song I don't like on there, but there's some I like better than others. Even the bonus tracks are all top notch.

"If you don't like this record, then you don't like music." Dave pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

edit: No mention of Dive In?
After I wrote the review, I realized, "Doh! You didn't mention 'Dive In'" and for that I can only apologize. It is a great song and one of the better ones on the album. Thanks for pointing it out. I appreciate it.
09:48 PM on 06/03/09
lindZ629
Hold my hand just one more time
User Info.
After I wrote the review, I realized, "Doh! You didn't mention 'Dive In'" and for that I can only apologize. It is a great song and one of the better ones on the album. Thanks for pointing it out. I appreciate it.
No worries. I actually did the same thing today. I was listening to the album while reading the linear notes, and even though there's a page dedicated to the Dive In lyrics, I still thought Why I Am went into Spaceman.

I like the song, the only two that need more time to grow on me are Alligator Pie and Baby Blue, but I'll probably warm up to them soon enough.
09:27 AM on 06/04/09
tonighttonight0
Rode the El Niņo
User Info.
What the fuck is the GrooGrux King?
12:32 PM on 06/04/09
dpatrickguy
User Info.
whats your favorite song?
06:46 PM on 06/04/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
What the fuck is the GrooGrux King?
LeRoi Moore was called the Groo Grux King. When he died, the band decided to make him the focus of the album.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests