Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Westland Now Streaming Debut Album on Myspace

Posted by: Jamie Pham (06/04/09)
Westland are currently streaming their debut album, Don't Take It Personal, on myspace. The album was recorded with Evan Bakke (Quietdrive, Lucky Boys Confusion) and Mark Trombino.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
07:14 PM on 06/04/09
Nigel Tufnel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I lurk this page daily because I used to be able to find good new music. With more and more bands coming out like this, is there even going to be a reason for absolutepunk.net to exist???? To save time, there should be a 50,000 member band called 2009 AND BEYOND.
10:35 PM on 06/04/09
MSIndulgence
www.signaturemistakes.com
User Info.
:( my hometown's name is westland.. this music sucks
11:36 PM on 06/04/09
HometownHero
User Info.
I lurk this page daily because I used to be able to find good new music. With more and more bands coming out like this, is there even going to be a reason for absolutepunk.net to exist???? To save time, there should be a 50,000 member band called 2009 AND BEYOND.
You are quite the douche bag
01:01 AM on 06/05/09
briXinRhands
>>----------;;----l>
User Info.
it sounds like the singer is trying (unsuccessfully) to be Claudio Sanchez on a lot of the songs, and he just comes across as sounding like a whiny 12 year old. they're better than a lot of the crap in that genre though.
07:09 AM on 06/05/09
emoneil
xemoneilx
User Info.
i'm friends with these dudes. Aaron gets the claudio thing a lot. it's unintentional, and he wasn't aware of the comparison until a few years ago.

and if all you guys are gonna do is bitch about how crappy you think the music is, why not start up a band and show what you think is better? sorry you're butt hurt that a band with talent is working with some big names and DOING something with music. but either do something constructive or shut the fuck up.
09:06 AM on 06/05/09
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
claudio? not a bad thing.
11:56 PM on 06/05/09
briXinRhands
>>----------;;----l>
User Info.
i'm friends with these dudes. Aaron gets the claudio thing a lot. it's unintentional, and he wasn't aware of the comparison until a few years ago.

and if all you guys are gonna do is bitch about how crappy you think the music is, why not start up a band and show what you think is better? sorry you're butt hurt that a band with talent is working with some big names and DOING something with music. but either do something constructive or shut the fuck up.
I'm sure they're great guys. I was just stating my opinion on their music (of which I happened to say that they were better than a lot of bands in that genre). I never claimed I could do any better, nor should I have to. Relax.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests