Username
Password
Racing Kites News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Racing Kites
Inside AP.net

Racing Kites Not To Tour This Summer

Posted by: Mike Kraft (06/05/09)
Alex from Racing Kites explains why there are no tour plans for this summer.
No Tour This Summer....New Music!Hiii!!! A lot of you have been asking us about touring this summer and unfortunately we will not be out on the road, this will be our first summer home in almost 3 years. We are probably going to do some dates in August but nothing really in June and July. However, we’ve been working really, really hard on new material and we are going to be in and out of the studio throughout the months of June and July! Once we have everything wrapped up we will let you hear some new music, we promise! Trust me, we wanted to tour but we decided to take time off and focus on writing, we’ve always written on the go and rushed things. We hope you don’t forget us as we lay low but I can promise you one thing…..you haven’t heard Racing Kites yet, this new stuff will blow your mind!! expect to hear clips in July!

We love you and thank you for sticking with us,

Alex and the boys! Racing Kites

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
07:56 AM on 06/05/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
I really enjoyed their last release
09:07 AM on 06/05/09
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Probably only writing enough material for another 3 song EP. This band is pathetic. If you're taking the summer off, it better be for a full length.
09:10 AM on 06/05/09
timtowner
www.usedtextbookprices.co m
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is kind of odd to take the summer off but lets see what they come out with in July.
09:22 AM on 06/05/09
SAOsurviveSTD
User Info.
Probably only writing enough material for another 3 song EP. This band is pathetic. If you're taking the summer off, it better be for a full length.
i kind of agree. i don't want to say they are pathetic but if they are taking this time off it should be for something worth while.
09:33 AM on 06/05/09
summerinb
User Info.
i thought they were out with The Real You and Goodnight Sunrise?! maybe i'm wrong. haha. whatever.
10:21 AM on 06/05/09
heavyd
noireallydontcare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i thought they were out with The Real You and Goodnight Sunrise?! maybe i'm wrong. haha. whatever.
They dropped off of the tour.
10:32 AM on 06/05/09
HometownHero
User Info.
You're stupid. Cant wait for new material
11:52 AM on 06/05/09
TheRealBob
User Info.
bummed they arent coming out with us anymore but im sure the new stuff will be sick!
12:20 PM on 06/05/09
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
Full length please.
01:20 PM on 06/05/09
mrclean08
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that band is okay, the singer isnt good he is horrible live. music can be good if they would of stayed how they were not this lame OMG! GIRL! YEAH! maybe if you want to be the next forever the lamest kids. They wonder why they cant get a record contract its because this music is older then richard nixon. These guys need to re-write their songs make them less power pop and more pop-punk and get a new singer.
02:53 PM on 06/05/09
birtcho
is...
User Info.
i kind of agree. i don't want to say they are pathetic but if they are taking this time off it should be for something worth while.
and im kind of with u
03:43 PM on 06/05/09
NegativeCreep
I'm just a stupid worthless boy
User Info.
that band is okay, the singer isnt good he is horrible live. music can be good if they would of stayed how they were not this lame OMG! GIRL! YEAH! maybe if you want to be the next forever the lamest kids. They wonder why they cant get a record contract its because this music is older then richard nixon. These guys need to re-write their songs make them less power pop and more pop-punk and get a new singer.
you need to calm down. racing kites is very tight live. and their news stuff may be more poppy but they aren't here to please you. their fans like what they are putting out, so they're going to keep with it.
03:52 PM on 06/05/09
emopunkfan
AllTimeLow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the bands ok, the have catchy songs though
12:33 PM on 06/06/09
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
You're stupid. Cant wait for new material
Why exactly am I stupid? I'm stupid because I'm sick of this band half-assing it by only releasing lil' baby EP's every once in a while?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums