AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Vagrant Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Vagrant Records
Inside AP.net

Protest The Hero Tracklist

Posted by: Jon Foucart (01/24/06)
The tracklist for Protest The Hero's Vagrant debut, Kezia, is below. The album will be released on April 4th.
Tracklisting1. No Stars Over Bethlehem
2. Heretics & Killers
3. Divinity Within
4. Bury The Hatchet
5. Nautical
6. Blindfolds Aside
7. She Who Mars The Skin Of Gods
8. Turn Soonest To The Sea
9. The Divine Suicide Of K.
10. A Plateful Of Our Dead
    
 
Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
10:25 PM on 01/24/06
#2
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
Offline
User Info.
fearthesloths's Avatar
errrm...
early sept 2005 anyone?
i know this is for the US release.. its just funny because that cds pretty old now.

fantastic cd though
10:28 PM on 01/24/06
#3
mewithcoldplay
everyday i'm hustlin'
Offline
User Info.
mewithcoldplay's Avatar
Oh wow. I got so confused. I was thinking "Isn't this already out?". Ha.

Go Canada. But really, what is going to happen to Underground Operations? They are just losing one band after another.
11:23 PM on 01/24/06
#4
Get Fucked
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by mewithcoldplay
Oh wow. I got so confused. I was thinking "Isn't this already out?". Ha.

Go Canada. But really, what is going to happen to Underground Operations? They are just losing one band after another.
UO is their Canadian representation, I think it's similar to Alexisonfire with Distort and Equal Vision.
06:56 AM on 01/25/06
#5
LMB
Riding the Gravy Train.
Offline
User Info.
LMB's Avatar
Originally Posted by Get Fucked
UO is their Canadian representation, I think it's similar to Alexisonfire with Distort and Equal Vision.

Yep, just like Comeback Kid; Smallman Records for Canada and Victory for the rest.
08:47 AM on 01/25/06
#6
Driveitthrough
Taco Bell Frequent
Offline
User Info.
Driveitthrough's Avatar
Haha.... I thought this album had been released quite some time ago... It's fucking amazing. I listen to it twice a day all the way through. These guys are extremely talented for how young they are. They wrote this album in 11th grade. Everyone needs to check it out. Do it. Do it.

also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_the_hero check that out, too. Gives a lot of good insight to the band.
09:26 AM on 01/25/06
#7
ForeverInADay
...
Online
User Info.
ForeverInADay's Avatar
Originally Posted by tylerdurden8136
this band is going to be huge once their album gets released in the states.
I'd say after touring with The Bled.

This albums great, I've yet to hear it all though, I need some money.

PTH are amazing dudes though

Everyone check out Bombs Over Providence as welll
10:05 AM on 01/25/06
#8
Driveitthrough
Taco Bell Frequent
Offline
User Info.
Driveitthrough's Avatar
Originally Posted by tylerdurden8136
this band is going to be huge once their album gets released in the states.

Agreed. I hope they don't go all poppy or anything though.
10:58 AM on 01/25/06
#9
ra223
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie
Offline
User Info.
ra223's Avatar
its like alexis, its like comeback, its like moneen

It doesn't hurt them so much as build our Canadian indies bigger because then our labels have stronger connections with the us labels. 905 is taking over the world!

THE FULLBLAST
SYDNEY
TGC
are the next 3!
11:02 AM on 01/25/06
LMB
Riding the Gravy Train.
Offline
User Info.
LMB's Avatar
Originally Posted by ra223
its like alexis, its like comeback, its like moneen

It doesn't hurt them so much as build our Canadian indies bigger because then our labels have stronger connections with the us labels. 905 is taking over the world!

THE FULLBLAST
SYDNEY
TGC
are the next 3!

905 represent!
04:43 PM on 01/25/06
almandude
BDGC For Life!
Offline
User Info.
almandude's Avatar
Solid cd. Check out the video for "Blindfolds Aside". Awesome Stuff.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
PunkNews.org
UnderTheGun
Chorus.fm