AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Limbeck News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Limbeck Australia Tour; One Tree Hill

Posted by - 05:42 AM on 01/27/06
Limbeck will be heading over to Australia in May for a three week tour. They'll also have their song "The State" featured on One Tree Hill next Wednesday, February 1st. The song is a vinyl bonus track from Hi, Everything's Great.
 
Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
07:19 AM on 01/27/06
#2
thewk
Bringing It All Back Home
Offline
User Info.
thewk's Avatar
where can i find a download for the state?
or any other hi b-sides?
i need to salvage everything i can from that era because their new album just ain't cuttin it for me.
07:38 AM on 01/27/06
#3
mybreakingpoint
Offline
User Info.
mybreakingpoint's Avatar
i want that song

..badly

the other b-side for it "don't turn around, she's not worth it" is one of my favorite songs of all time (you can get it on the doghouse records 100th release)
07:39 AM on 01/27/06
#4
mybreakingpoint
Offline
User Info.
mybreakingpoint's Avatar
Originally Posted by thewk
where can i find a download for the state?
or any other hi b-sides?
i need to salvage everything i can from that era because their new album just ain't cuttin it for me.

i don't understand why no one likes the new album
i love it
just forget what you used to know about Limbeck and give the new album a real shot
09:00 AM on 01/27/06
#5
derricklc22
Gentelman in Training
Offline
User Info.
derricklc22's Avatar
Originally Posted by mybreakingpoint
i want that song

..badly

the other b-side for it "don't turn around, she's not worth it" is one of my favorite songs of all time (you can get it on the doghouse records 100th release)
You could send me that one song you have:) haha. I love that song too it used to be on their purevolume. I dont know why it didnt make the album. Hope you're doin good, I havent talked to you in ages.
09:16 AM on 01/27/06
#6
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Offline
User Info.
irthesteve's Avatar
theres gotta be somewhere were you can get the b-sides
09:20 AM on 01/27/06
#7
merv the perv
Did somebody say bacon?!?
Offline
User Info.
merv the perv's Avatar
Originally Posted by mybreakingpoint
i don't understand why no one likes the new album
i love it
just forget what you used to know about Limbeck and give the new album a real shot

Best album of 2005 in my opinion.
10:14 AM on 01/27/06
#8
itsjdiggity
7-0
Offline
User Info.
itsjdiggity's Avatar
one tree hill pwns
10:21 AM on 01/27/06
#9
yourmom91685
is Shan!
Offline
User Info.
yourmom91685's Avatar
I have "The State" and another one called "Yeah, Totally." I'm fairly sure I've got everything they've ever done except for the Backstreet Boys cover. Hit me up on AM (yourmom91685) later and I'll send 'em to you.

I don't get how people who like Hi, Everything's Great don't like Let Me Come Home. I really don't think it's that much different. Sure they explored different areas a little, but I don't see any sort of change in sound. Sin City is such an amazing song.
10:32 AM on 01/27/06
waggy
nailed your mom
Offline
User Info.
waggy's Avatar
Originally Posted by mybreakingpoint
i don't understand why no one likes the new album
i love it
just forget what you used to know about Limbeck and give the new album a real shot

i love the new album too. it's the only one i have though :[
12:19 PM on 01/27/06
AsleepforLucas
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do a lot of people actually enjoy Limbeck? Not trying to be a dick or anything...I'm just wondering if people actually like the music they are making or if it's cool to like Limbeck because it's cool to like Limbeck.
12:57 PM on 01/27/06
yourmom91685
is Shan!
Offline
User Info.
yourmom91685's Avatar
Originally Posted by AsleepforLucas
Do a lot of people actually enjoy Limbeck? Not trying to be a dick or anything...I'm just wondering if people actually like the music they are making or if it's cool to like Limbeck because it's cool to like Limbeck.
Haha I didn't realize it was cool to like them. Do you dislike them? Or have you just not heard them and are asking a serious question? I wouldn't say a lot of people like 'em, they're relatively unknown I think depending what city you're in.

Originally Posted by waggy
i love the new album too. it's the only one i have though :[
Check out "Hey, Everything's Fine." Soooooooo good. It's got some other cool kids on it too from Motion City, The Format, Melee, etc. guesting on some of the songs.
06:17 PM on 01/29/06
AsleepforLucas
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've heard them and don't really dig it. I just didn't know if a lot of people enjoyed them or not.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate