AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57
08:36 AM on 01/29/06
DroppedUrPocket
boom
Offline
User Info.
DroppedUrPocket's Avatar
Originally Posted by LMB
Not a fan, I prefer MC Chris. ;)
MC Chris ownz.
I want to go to an MC Chris show.
But he doesn't tour so in the meantime
I'm gonna memorize all of these rhymes.
08:56 AM on 01/29/06
The Game
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
The Game's Avatar
i agree with most things said in he review

to be honest i rate kanye alot higher when hes featuring on peoples songs

i also find that the songs on this cd are hit and miss, some are really good while others just dont bump at all

and its well known hes a better producer than artist
09:04 AM on 01/29/06
yanggoh
CuterThanTheAverageAsian
Offline
User Info.
yanggoh's Avatar
Originally Posted by [PW]
Im Quite Disappionted In Absolutepunk For Reviewing This Rap Is Not Punk As Someone Said Before This Is Shit!! Kanye Is Shit!!

you're a loser. you can't spell, and i don't get the starting every word in a sentence with a capital thing.
09:06 AM on 01/29/06
AbeLurkin
this site lowered my GPA
Offline
User Info.
AbeLurkin's Avatar
i agree with the whole 'rap on absolutepunk is rediculous' statement (quite frankly i just don't care about the genre in general...it's not bad, i just dont care), but this is a good review. if you were to review any rap album i would have asked for this one, and after looking at rick's musical taste in his profile, he's the guy to do it...guy listens to everything from owen to jadakiss.

i've always kind of wondered about this album and it's hype...listened to a few tracks, and then never gave it the time of day because it is 'new rap.'
09:09 AM on 01/29/06
Criesofthepast7
oh word?
Offline
User Info.
Criesofthepast7's Avatar
Originally Posted by FstFtsVsFences
OMG a reeeel punk rawker!!!!!!11!!1one

haha.
09:29 AM on 01/29/06
The Game
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
The Game's Avatar
Originally Posted by yanggoh
you're a loser. you can't spell, and i don't get the starting every word in a sentence with a capital thing.

that is as narrowminded as it gets

you say rap and punk have nothing in common, go hit the books kid

start with looking at public enemy
09:50 AM on 01/29/06
fedhed7
Chickens don't clap!
Offline
User Info.
fedhed7's Avatar
I'm so glad that this website is touching upon all the varieties of music. Despite the name, this isn't a punk website. This is a music zine. In fact, punk is only a small fraction of the music this website covers. Indie, Emo, and Pop are pimped on this site just as much as anything else. So if you can't accept that some people listen to a wide variety of music, you can go read Pitchfork or something.
10:18 AM on 01/29/06
Ryan Imhof
Registered Member
Offline
User Info.
Ryan Imhof's Avatar
Originally Posted by kshtoinks12
I HATE ALL RAP, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, except of course for Kayne, he's the only rapper thats ever had a song of theirs stuck in my head
l0l r@p is teh sUx0rz!
10:47 AM on 01/29/06
VeloriumCamper
recognize johnny blaze
Offline
User Info.
VeloriumCamper's Avatar
I'm not sure how i feel about this album anymore.

CD >> LR
11:11 AM on 01/29/06
wtfemokid
F it, I'm gonna get me some mangoes
Offline
User Info.
wtfemokid's Avatar
i am addicted to this album for some unknown reason.
12:38 PM on 01/29/06
J_169
You'reNotAlone
Offline
User Info.
J_169's Avatar
pure joke
06:02 PM on 01/29/06
kchubb
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
does this need to be reviewed??? lets see some album reviews from some lesser known artists... kanye is pretty obvious and came out how many months ago? How about a review of the new p.o.s? even the newest atmosphere??? for a website that focuses on lesser known, more "underground" artist, it seems somewhat inappropriate to review... how many awards has this guy already won for this album??? come on...
06:33 PM on 01/29/06
redeyes
One Sweet Dude
Offline
User Info.
redeyes's Avatar
i still think juelz santana put out the best rap disc of the year.

Dipset! A!
09:36 PM on 01/29/06
iamtheemo1
Pwns Bitches
Offline
User Info.
iamtheemo1's Avatar
Originally Posted by [PW]
Im Quite Disappionted In Absolutepunk For Reviewing This Rap Is Not Punk As Someone Said Before This Is Shit!! Kanye Is Shit!!
You are the reason that people kill themselves
12:27 AM on 01/30/06
aZn_BallA1024
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kanye is not even that great, so many great hip hop artists out there, and no one even gives em a chance.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate