AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Album Review
 
Tumbledown - Tumbledown Album Cover

Tumbledown - Tumbledown

Reviewed by
8.5
Mike Herrera's Tumbledown - Tumbledown
Record Label: End Sounds
Release Date: May 19, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from nick19. You can see all of nick19's submitted reviews here.
 
Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
01:02 AM on 06/24/09
#2
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
Offline
User Info.
EchoPark's Avatar
well written review but this album is caca de perro.
09:21 AM on 06/24/09
#3
Nap
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
Nap's Avatar
85% is too high for this album. Maybe a 70%.
09:47 AM on 06/24/09
#4
Brandao
There's just this thing about you..
Offline
User Info.
Brandao's Avatar
I'm guessing that means crap or something
that means Dog's' shit
10:15 AM on 06/24/09
#5
golferpunk1
I'm not used to this temptation
Offline
User Info.
golferpunk1's Avatar
Great review. Great album. Of course most on this site are too shallow to appreciate it for what it is.
10:35 AM on 06/24/09
#6
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
Offline
User Info.
thecobrakais's Avatar
Great review. Great album. Of course most on this site are too shallow to appreciate it for what it is.
i'll agree with you there. look at the sheer amount of material mike has released over the years. hardly any other band out there even comes close to gaining my respect as much as mxpx does.
09:20 AM on 06/25/09
#7
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
Offline
User Info.
Scott Weber's Avatar
Mxpx is my all time favorite band and have been really anticipating this record, but in all honestly this record just isn't very good. It's pretty shallow and the lyrics and songwriting leave a lot to be desired.
10:27 PM on 06/25/09
#8
nick19
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
nick19's Avatar
Thanks golferpunk1 and EchoPark for the compliments about the review.
01:23 AM on 07/02/09
#9
remoteCONTROL
We're a band.
Offline
User Info.
remoteCONTROL's Avatar
Mxpx is my all time favorite band and have been really anticipating this record, but in all honestly this record just isn't very good. It's pretty shallow and the lyrics and songwriting leave a lot to be desired.
I'd be glad to give Arthur's full length an 85% without even listening to it first. The other 15% wouldn't be hard to earn. I'm still bumpin the live bootleg from some Riverside show that I got from Napster 10 years ago.
09:52 PM on 12/08/10
hokusman
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I had high hopes for a different side of Mike Herrera on this record, but unfortunately all the songs I heard just sound weak.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
AP.net Podcast on iTunes
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate