Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 92 of 92
04:27 AM on 10/06/06
martinbroos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really nice review you said actualy what I think was happening to MBR.
I was a real fan of west for wishing and storries and alibies, bought both of the albums but this last album is to much changed for me. I couldn't really get into it like I easely could with the other two albums.

Now that read your review I will give it another shot since you felt the same in the begining. But I think their music changed to much for me but its fine I can listen to their older albums :)

Thanks for this great review
10:33 AM on 12/05/06
atticus1492
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
User Info.
This reply is to the guy who disagree's with the new Finch album. It seems to me that every single Finch fan out there hates their "Say Hello To Sunshine" album. I am very much a Finch fan and I adore this album more than their last album "What It Is To Burn". I find their new album shows the real side of Finch and how they put all their heart into their music and also it shows their artistic side to them. No one ever wants to hear the same record twice from the same band. "Voices" is different and just has it's potential and MBR didn't succeed in making this a very well written record, mainly vocals. But Finch's new CD is by far better then their last. "What It Is To Burn" was all simple power chords and the typical emo/screamo album for a band. "Say Hello To Sunshine" is the amazingly artistic side of Finch. Listen to both albums and compare. Don't listen for Catchiness in the songs, listen to what most counts, the music and how they potray what they love and I am sure everyone will agree that "Say Hello To Sunshine" is Finch's best album.

You will be very hard-pressed to find many TBS fans who did not want another Tell All Your Friends.

And Say Hello To Sunshine sucks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version