Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 37
08:30 PM on 06/25/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
Well, given what you said afterwards, I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic.
no, i was imitating reptar. He was so cool, even before the song, which is personally my fav sogn by tdwp.
08:51 AM on 06/26/09
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
Well, given what you said afterwards, I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic.
TDWP is a trendy waste of space.
10:49 AM on 06/27/09
more heart
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
Haha, I guess the way you feel about TDWP is how I feel about DDG. I mean. at least TDWP never released anything nearly as trendy as In Vogue.
10:53 AM on 06/27/09
Klatzke
User Info.
Haha, I guess the way you feel about TDWP is how I feel about DDG. I mean. at least TDWP never released anything nearly as trendy as In Vogue.
Yes they have. Two full albums worth. Don't even get me started on this band.
10:55 AM on 06/27/09
happie
User Info.
i havent heard this album yet, but i just might download it now.
10:57 AM on 06/27/09
more heart
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
Yes they have. Two full albums worth. Don't even get me started on this band.

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree.
04:26 AM on 07/03/09
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
Yes they have. Three full albums worth. Don't even get me started on this band.

Fixed.
09:14 AM on 07/03/09
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I agree, they've shown a lot of progression, but I prefer DDG, they're much rougher around the edges, and TDWP's screams irritate the living hell out of me. I would much rather have the harsh screaming and singing of Stills.
02:35 PM on 07/03/09
kevinjordan
This Wild Life - Kevin
User Info.
I'm not sure why this became a discussion about TDWP, but I've NEVER been a fan of them. I saw them at the Sweet Brag Tour in Hollywood, and they actually performed really well... yet I'm STILL not a fan!
08:23 PM on 07/13/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
I think DD,G and TDWP are like extremely similar (besides the lack/load of breakdowns.) While I do believe that both bands are extremely trendy (one with the high-pitched voice/cliches and the other with the breakdowns/Christianity) TDWP has a great singer--Jeremy DePoyster--and a deep screamer who are both passionate. Plus, I'ma hjuge sucker for keyboards/piano in ANYTHING. I also like the generic, catchy, screamy, breakdowny affairs. Plagues is a constant playlist (HTML Rulez D00d, Reptar King Of The Ozone, Scorpion Deathlock, and Hey John, What's Your Name Again, all highlights) for me too, because the singing's fantastic, the breadowns turn to passionate catchy sections of the song, and then there's KEYBOARDS!!! Eeek!!!
08:23 PM on 07/13/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
I'm not sure why this became a discussion about TDWP, but I've NEVER been a fan of them. I saw them at the Sweet Brag Tour in Hollywood, and they actually performed really well... yet I'm STILL not a fan!
You can thank me for that conversation.
08:24 PM on 07/13/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
i havent heard this album yet, but i just might download it now.
I FUCKING LOVE YOUR AVATAR.... Do you have that album?
08:25 PM on 07/13/09
Klatzke
User Info.
I think DD,G and TDWP are like extremely similar (besides the lack/load of breakdowns.) While I do believe that both bands are extremely trendy (one with the high-pitched voice/cliches and the other with the breakdowns/Christianity) TDWP has a great singer--Jeremy DePoyster--and a deep screamer who are both passionate. Plus, I'ma hjuge sucker for keyboards/piano in ANYTHING. I also like the generic, catchy, screamy, breakdowny affairs. Plagues is a constant playlist (HTML Rulez D00d, Reptar King Of The Ozone, Scorpion Deathlock, and Hey John, What's Your Name Again, all highlights) for me too, because the singing's fantastic, the breadowns turn to passionate catchy sections of the song, and then there's KEYBOARDS!!! Eeek!!!
DDG has a keyboardist. Are you serious?

and "passionate" is one thing they are not. no matter how much they may act like it. And yeah, anyone can throw on some pitch correction.
08:45 PM on 07/13/09
happie
User Info.
I FUCKING LOVE YOUR AVATAR.... Do you have that album?
Thanks.
Yeah I got that CD from half.com a while ago.

Saetia are amazing.
11:36 PM on 07/13/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
Thanks.
Yeah I got that CD from half.com a while ago.

Saetia are amazing.
correction: were. It's sad they only lasted 2 freaking years. I swear sometimes that there's no justice in this world when BrokeNCYDE gets to last longer than Saetia.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos