Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 42 of 42
10:41 PM on 07/13/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
DDG has a keyboardist. Are you serious?

and "passionate" is one thing they are not. no matter how much they may act like it. And yeah, anyone can throw on some pitch correction.
Your freaking stupid as hell. I swear to God you're dumb. First off, how are they not passionate. He puts so much into his voice. And Mike is able to manipulate a growl and turn it into a sad part of the song very passionately. Also, their lyrics are about how they love life and what they do and how we should and shouldn't be. That screams passion. I'm not answering if you quote this.
03:08 PM on 07/17/09
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
Your freaking stupid as hell. I swear to God you're dumb. First off, how are they not passionate. He puts so much into his voice. And Mike is able to manipulate a growl and turn it into a sad part of the song very passionately. Also, their lyrics are about how they love life and what they do and how we should and shouldn't be. That screams passion. I'm not answering if you quote this.
hahahahhah

You're AP.net's punching bag because you're an idiot that has no clue what you're talking about.
09:23 AM on 09/28/09
kevinAIWW
boner boner boner boner boner boner
User Info.
Sorry but whatever music video they put out for this album....wow.. that song made me want to kill myself before it was over. it was so bad. there was one breakdown in the music that was okay. but thats it.
12:19 AM on 12/27/09
timzy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This review is a fucking cop-out. You didn't ACTUALLY say anything, you just skirted the line between haters and nonhaters. Honestly, this is fucking bullshit; if you're going to review a record, the least you can do for your readers is FUCKING SAY SOMETHING. You literally said nothing, as is tradition with AP reviews. Way to keep your advertisers happy, journalist.

Signed,
Tim Herrera
07:18 AM on 12/27/09
Klatzke
Don't give me no hand me down love.
User Info.
This review is a fucking cop-out. You didn't ACTUALLY say anything, you just skirted the line between haters and nonhaters. Honestly, this is fucking bullshit; if you're going to review a record, the least you can do for your readers is FUCKING SAY SOMETHING. You literally said nothing, as is tradition with AP reviews. Way to keep your advertisers happy, journalist.

Signed,
Tim Herrera
hahahaha you're an idiot.
09:21 PM on 07/11/10
Echo Park
User Info.
late to finally put my 2 cents in. good review, great band
01:15 PM on 10/01/10
TrashLight
User Info.
seems like they are about to call it quits if they haven't already. sad I really liked these guys

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos