AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Killswitch Engage News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Killswitch Engage Album Stream

Posted by - 07:09 AM on 06/23/09
Killswitch Engage's new, self-titled album can be streamed on Myspace.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
07:10 AM on 06/23/09
ataris_kid
U U D D L R L R B A Start
User Info.
One of the very very few bands that hasn't given in and gone to shit over the years. I love it.
07:11 AM on 06/23/09
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
lol
07:11 AM on 06/23/09
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
I'm going to wait til it comes out to listen to it, I have heard good things so that makes me excited
07:17 AM on 06/23/09
Baines on Toast
RIP Peace
User Info.
One of the very very few bands that hasn't given in and gone to shit over the years. I love it.
Seriously? Did you jump on the bandwagon when Howard arrived or something? This band has definetely gone to shit over the years and this record in particular reminds me of Avenged Sevenfold in places...
07:19 AM on 06/23/09
Nigel Tufnel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously? Did you jump on the bandwagon when Howard arrived or something? This band has definetely gone to shit over the years and this record in particular reminds me of Avenged Sevenfold in places...
idiot

everyone jocks alive or just breathing, but, those vocals were damn horrendous. Ill jump on the bandwagon HOWARD FTW

The first track is HEAVY AS SHIT. This production sounds a little more raw. I love it.
07:20 AM on 06/23/09
EndSerenading
we were born for battle
User Info.
I never liked this band much to begin with (listened to Alive or Just Breathing and End of Heartache a little bit now and then but not on a regular basis) but each and every album they have put out gets more yawn-worthy imo. Standard, generic song structure that gets carried out in almost every song.
07:20 AM on 06/23/09
sammyboy516
User Info.
i like this band.
07:23 AM on 06/23/09
TweettweetMF
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Miss their circa 2005 sound
07:29 AM on 06/23/09
DivisionStreet
Music
User Info.
I think their last singer sucked. Howard is one of the only reasons I listen to this band. His voice is incredible.
07:31 AM on 06/23/09
Baines on Toast
RIP Peace
User Info.
idiot

everyone jocks alive or just breathing, but, those vocals were damn horrendous. Ill jump on the bandwagon HOWARD FTW

The first track is HEAVY AS SHIT. This production sounds a little more raw. I love it.
Idiot? I don't think so. Alive or Just Breathing shits on anything Howard has done with this band, and that isn't me trying to disrespect Howard, because I think he a good vocalist. However, I dont consider him anywhere near as passionate as Jesse. I also think the band has got more generic since he joined because it suits his vocal styling, whereas Jesse was up for different avenues with the music because he was far more raw than you say this new record is.
'HEAVY AS SHIT'? I guess that sums up your attitude towards this genre of music. Fuck everything else about it aslong as its heavy. If that's the case I don't even know why I replied ha.
07:47 AM on 06/23/09
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
AOJB is one of my favorite albums. Still dig this band a lot, but Jesse is far superior to Howard. Need to give this one a full listen before I judge it though.
07:57 AM on 06/23/09
mister fresh
nightynightmedia.com
User Info.
I don't know which singer is better and what not, but I'm a fan of all their previous releases. However, this one really isn't doing much for me. I enjoy the first 5 songs, then after that it seems to get really repetitive and a bit mainstream. There's some really good parts that pop up here and there, but in the end it's more disappointing than exciting.
08:01 AM on 06/23/09
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
I love threads consisting of fights over singers and ex-singers.
08:02 AM on 06/23/09
ataris_kid
U U D D L R L R B A Start
User Info.
I love threads consisting of fights over singers and ex-singers.
This.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version