- Their new song "Hana Saka Jiji (4)- A Great Wind, More Ash" is absolutely beautiful. Please go check it out on their Myspace.com
page and spread the word. The new album, "Floating World", is now available online
and at shows...
- Typical christian rock feel, with the amazing production of Aaron Sprinkle (Acceptance, Emery, Anberlin
). This band writes some catchy, yet soothing tunes, check them out.
- ...should be signed. It's very chill rock and teh vocalist kind of reminds me of the Anberlin singer.
A Hero From A Thousand Paces
- Yeah the name reminds me of "A Thorn For Every Heart", which completely sucks, but luckily the name is the only thing the two bands have in common. AHFATP aren't the most groundbreaking or revolutionary band in the world, but they're catchy pop-rock. Check 'em out!
Sun Kil Moon
- Singer Mark Kozelek has been in tons of bands but this one is by far his best. His latest release is a collection of 11 modest mouse covers called Tiny Cities which I suggest you check out even if you are not a modest mouse fan. For those of you who have no clue who Mark Kozelek is...he also starred in the movie "Almost Famous" as the bassist of fictional 1970s band Stillwater. For those who watch The OC on fox the song "Neverending Math Equation" was played on this weeks episode.
- I can’t promote these guys enough. I guess my efforts are no longer needed because they have been on 3 TV shows in the past month. Check them out on their upcoming tour with The Honorary Title for an amazing live show.
- I recently got into this band and have added them to my morning routine. Singer Matt Hales voice is unique and perfect to relax to. I recommend you all pick up his older album "Still Life" then work your way to his latest release "Strange and Beautiful"
The Band Of Annuals
- These unsigned heroes are going to be the next whiskeytown (ryan adams old band). This band is perfect for fans of folk rock inspired by some great tails and experiences.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
- If my first few recommendations are not what you’re into then everyone pick up "***** Please" by odb. It is in my opinion one of the craziest rap albums out to date. ODB was a genius in his own crazy way and it shows in this release. With such hits as "Got Your Money" and my personal favorite "I Can't Wait" it’s sure to please.