Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
01:26 AM on 06/27/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
wow this happened fast, i seriously have no idea what this will sound like hopefully a bit rockier after pretty odd.
08:56 AM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
Rockier? They were never...erm, "rocky." I much prefer the unique route they took with Pretty.Odd.
yeah rocky wasnt the right word, and i did enjoy pretty odd, its a great album. but i like their debut a lot more, I guess i wish they would still sound like they apart of "our scene" and not trying to be the beatles.
06:56 PM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
"our scene?" Which bands are you referring too? The generic pop punk garbarge similar to the maine and all time low? Neon dance crap a la cobra starship and ftsk? Or 3oh!3 / brokencyde crunkcore?

Because, I'm personally glad that they don't sound anything like any of the other bands in "our" scene...
blink-182 or fall out boy for example. but thats just me. All im saying is aI don't want a pretty odd part 2.
06:59 PM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
They're totally still a part of our scene. Besides, going back to that old style would put them back in the same cesspool with bands like Forever the Sickest Kids. They're above that.
I don't mean their old style exactly, blink, fall out boy, brand new and circa are still apart of our scene and they are miles above FTSK. I guess what im saying is I hope they stick with their complete turn around after albums and change again to something with a bit more edge to it.
08:08 PM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
I don't think they'll sound anything like either of those bands...ever.
they sounded a bit like fall out boy with Fever though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos