Username
Password
Panic At the Disco News - Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 195 of 206.
02:01 PM on 06/28/09
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I hope it's nothing like Pretty. Odd. I couldn't stand that record.
02:15 PM on 06/28/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
I hope it's nothing like Pretty. Odd. I couldn't stand that record.
You're probably going to hate this one, too, which is a shame, because it will probably be better than A Fever... (again).
03:19 PM on 06/28/09
rumored.nights
User Info.
hmm. two days before i see them with blink.
04:07 PM on 06/28/09
daydreamspills
User Info.
My god, I cannot stress how pumped I am for August. Not only am I going on vacation to Florida for a week, but I'm also seeing 3 of my top 10 favorite bands of all time that month (Weezer, FOB, blink), AND Panic are releasing a new single... Can it be August now, please?

And I really hope they don't go back to AFYCSO... Pretty.Odd. is the superior album, by far. It's just that it was so different and GOOD that it was too much for all the scene kids and fangirls to swallow, so they all ran off to generic shite bands like ATL and Metro Station, unfortunately.

Ah! Couldn't agree more! :)
I really liked AFYCSO, but I also liked Pretty. Odd. too.

I'm so excited, they are always so different, even if they did sound like the Beatles a bit in P.O.
04:50 PM on 06/28/09
Kbm600
Here, It Never Snowed
User Info.
They're totally still a part of our scene. Besides, going back to that old style would put them back in the same cesspool with bands like Forever the Sickest Kids. They're above that.
Well said.
05:15 PM on 06/28/09
TakenByCars
@jaymeemyaj
User Info.
that's pretty soon
05:20 PM on 06/28/09
suppyguppy
User Info.
I'll check this out if it sounds similar to their last release.
06:56 PM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
"our scene?" Which bands are you referring too? The generic pop punk garbarge similar to the maine and all time low? Neon dance crap a la cobra starship and ftsk? Or 3oh!3 / brokencyde crunkcore?

Because, I'm personally glad that they don't sound anything like any of the other bands in "our" scene...
blink-182 or fall out boy for example. but thats just me. All im saying is aI don't want a pretty odd part 2.
06:59 PM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
They're totally still a part of our scene. Besides, going back to that old style would put them back in the same cesspool with bands like Forever the Sickest Kids. They're above that.
I don't mean their old style exactly, blink, fall out boy, brand new and circa are still apart of our scene and they are miles above FTSK. I guess what im saying is I hope they stick with their complete turn around after albums and change again to something with a bit more edge to it.
07:04 PM on 06/28/09
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
blink-182 or fall out boy for example. but thats just me. All im saying is aI don't want a pretty odd part 2.
I don't think they'll sound anything like either of those bands...ever.
07:18 PM on 06/28/09
Broclee
User Info.
I don't mean their old style exactly, blink, fall out boy, brand new and circa are still apart of our scene and they are miles above FTSK. I guess what im saying is I hope they stick with their complete turn around after albums and change again to something with a bit more edge to it.
I think they moved miles ahead musically with Pretty. Odd. I personally hope they stay at least in the same area technically.
07:30 PM on 06/28/09
maker_break
We are not our failures
User Info.
Since we're on the subject of Pretty. Odd... Sure, Panic changed their style and progressed from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but they were trying way too hard to sound, look, and act like Beatles.
08:08 PM on 06/28/09
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
I don't think they'll sound anything like either of those bands...ever.
they sounded a bit like fall out boy with Fever though.
08:23 PM on 06/28/09
Broclee
User Info.
Since we're on the subject of Pretty, Odd... Sure, Panic changed their style and progressed from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but they were trying way too hard to sound, look, and act like Beatles.
I wouldn't disagree with that.
08:51 PM on 06/28/09
dubblemuffin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm hopin it sounds more like their first album.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests