Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 19 of 19
07:05 PM on 02/21/06
ParisInFlames55
here's to life!
User Info.
Originally Posted by desaparecido
i like joe, and i have seen FLO live and all. there are some really great tracks, and i think this one isnt bad at all. great guy. i just really would love to see the music mature or change a little over the last few years. dont hate me for saying that.

its hard to not reply to this with angry words, but i will just give my honest opinion after following joe's music from the beggining. you can't say this new isn't a change. the lyrics are stronger, the guitar lines as tight as ever, the voice has more meaning, and everything we are getting is just more mature as a whole. i haven't heard the new cd yet, but i am waiting impatiently for april. i feel like i am listening to a man with a story now, and to me it doesn't get better than that. i am in love with this song, and everyone of these new songs. sorry, i just wanted to throw this all out there.
07:12 PM on 02/21/06
Garett Press
User Info.
Originally Posted by ParisInFlames55
its hard to not reply to this with angry words, but i will just give my honest opinion after following joe's music from the beggining. you can't say this new isn't a change. the lyrics are stronger, the guitar lines as tight as ever, the voice has more meaning, and everything we are getting is just more mature as a whole. i haven't heard the new cd yet, but i am waiting impatiently for april. i feel like i am listening to a man with a story now, and to me it doesn't get better than that. i am in love with this song, and everyone of these new songs. sorry, i just wanted to throw this all out there.
you are going to LOVE the new record
09:13 PM on 02/21/06
8:17am
Back from the Dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
More people should be talking about this...
09:24 PM on 02/21/06
OneFellSwoop
User Info.
anyone happen to know when the hit the lights "leak" is planned to go on this site by chance?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos