AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fall Out Boy News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pete Punches Car Windows

Posted by - 02:45 PM on 02/24/06
Rolling Stone has posted an extensive article about Fall Out Boy and their life on the road.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 48
02:56 PM on 02/24/06
SummerxStars
bebop & rocksteady
User Info.
I found the article quite humorous, but I'm glad it kinda gave a perspective on everyone else besides Pete.
03:02 PM on 02/24/06
smallbutfeisty
aime sa vie
User Info.
Originally Posted by SummerxStars
I found the article quite humorous, but I'm glad it kinda gave a perspective on everyone else besides Pete.
i really enjoyed it, too. i found the part about pete punching out a car window and joe smoking pot interesting...and patrick saying that he gains weight if he eats an apple.
03:03 PM on 02/24/06
ReturningSunday
always.
User Info.
that was actually a pretty decent read
03:10 PM on 02/24/06
AsianMan696
Asian Invasion
User Info.
what about andy?
03:11 PM on 02/24/06
GlassyLight
King of Wrangling
User Info.
Good read -- I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Pete Wentz was trying to be Über-ubiquitous like a Jay-Z or Puff Daddy.

Also, I finally understand why they signed Panic!. He's absolutely right with the "We might as well sign the piggy-backers". If only blink had figured that one out.
03:19 PM on 02/24/06
ishotthepilot
black&blue or gold?
User Info.
ha. that sure is a frank article isn't it.
the FOB fanbase in Europe now is like the States in '03.... damn i need to move to enlgand.

Originally Posted by SummerxStars

uh except Andy :(
03:22 PM on 02/24/06
priceprice
User Info.
" Backstage, the grizzled road crew of the day's other musical guest, prog-rockers Coheed and Cambria, is unimpressed. "Oh, I love him," a roadie sneers. "He's my favorite!""

By far the best part of this read, FOB was kinda cool, listenable as very least, about 2 almost 3 years ago, they played a darn good show in SF (slims) summer of 04, but now i just wish they would die. NO NO i take that back there all cool guys, and they travle with a really cool asian guy who is kissed, dont ask, but pete needs to fuck the wrong groupie get an advanced stage of some STD and become really sick really fast but die very very slowly and very very painfully.
03:26 PM on 02/24/06
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Originally Posted by ishotthepilot
the FOB fanbase in Europe now is like the States in '03.... damn i need to move to enlgand.

Out of everyone in FOB, I would want to hang out with Andy. He's the man.
03:27 PM on 02/24/06
Brian Seeders
User Info.
Originally Posted by priceprice
" Backstage, the grizzled road crew of the day's other musical guest, prog-rockers Coheed and Cambria, is unimpressed. "Oh, I love him," a roadie sneers. "He's my favorite!""

By far the best part of this read, FOB was kinda cool, listenable as very least, about 2 almost 3 years ago, they played a darn good show in SF (slims) summer of 04, but now i just wish they would die. NO NO i take that back there all cool guys, and they travle with a really cool asian guy who is kissed, dont ask, but pete needs to fuck the wrong groupie get an advanced stage of some STD and become really sick really fast but die very very slowly and very very painfully.

I think you need some of Pete's meds.
03:32 PM on 02/24/06
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
I want to smoke pot with Joe Trohman and listen to R&B with Patrick. I love articles like this... stuff I never would've expected out of this band. Makes me like their records even more.
03:36 PM on 02/24/06
[Brendan]
Jesus is my ride home.
User Info.
Originally Posted by ishotthepilot

Haha they just got to number 8 in the charts last week with sugar (the second time it's been released as a single) they arn't small anymore. I was in Sports World today buying shin guards and boots for soccer and sugar came on the radio and the 40+ year old man standing next to me started singing along to it, and the best part was he knew all the words, I laughed.
03:43 PM on 02/24/06
Nick Lopez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
News posters suck.

This was actually a decent article. I don't know, I actually really, relaly like what I've read of Pete Wentz in the past few days. Makes me have some respect for him.

He seems very level-headed, appears to know what he's doing.
03:47 PM on 02/24/06
Nick Lopez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by priceprice

Attention all members of Fall Out Boy, if you read this, please contact Jason about finding this guy's IP address, so I can personally track him down and kick the shit out of him.

...Seriously, like, I might not necessarily be a huge fan of FOB, but that post is ridiculous.
03:49 PM on 02/24/06
zizou1790
City of Champions
User Info.
i listend to take this to your grave a couple days ago and it made me remember why i used to liek this band

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos