Username
Password
Quietdrive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Quietdrive
Inside AP.net

Quietdrive Recording New EP

Posted by: Jonathan Lally (07/08/09)
Quietdrive have entered the studio to record a new EP with producer Jordan Schmidt.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36.
05:44 PM on 07/08/09
cory-182
User Info.
They still on TMG?
05:45 PM on 07/08/09
HometownHero
User Info.
YES! Love this band.
05:48 PM on 07/08/09
sictransit22
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They spent like an eon recording the last cd which wasnt very good.
05:53 PM on 07/08/09
AdamWASFearless
The Rational Voice of AP.net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jordan is a good guy too.
05:59 PM on 07/08/09
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
So stoked. I'm really hoping that this is more like When All That's Left Is You, rather than the newer one. It was catchy, but not very good.
06:13 PM on 07/08/09
Goat01
No Retreat, No Regrets.
User Info.
So stoked. I'm really hoping that this is more like When All That's Left Is You, rather than the newer one. It was catchy, but not very good.
My thoughts exactly.
06:18 PM on 07/08/09
B4Bronco6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're right. Their second LP sucked.
06:20 PM on 07/08/09
derekmoyer4
----
User Info.
interested in hearing how this will turn out.
06:25 PM on 07/08/09
simensays
User Info.
I liked the last album. Deliverance was a sic song. So was Believe, Secret, Starbright and Take me Now. Hell, I can listen to that album straight- That's a very rare feat.

They are the only pop-punk band that I like. They make great music. I couldn't understand why people didn't like this album. Their first LP was good, but it's completely dated now. I hope they stay around for a long ass time, these guys blow bands like All Time Low and (Plug 3 other pop-punk bands here) out of the water
06:31 PM on 07/08/09
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Their last album was great.
06:35 PM on 07/08/09
Racquel
User Info.
I liked the last album. Deliverance was a sic song. So was Believe, Secret, Starbright and Take me Now. Hell, I can listen to that album straight- That's a very rare feat.

They are the only pop-punk band that I like. They make great music. I couldn't understand why people didn't like this album. Their first LP was good, but it's completely dated now. I hope they stay around for a long ass time, these guys blow bands like All Time Low and (Plug 3 other pop-punk bands here) out of the water
I completely agree. They write some of the catchiest songs I have ever heard. They have a song under their old name(sneaker 2 bombs) called "do you know"----that's when I fell love hahaha
06:53 PM on 07/08/09
joshuagilbert
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i lost respect for this band when they used "time after time" as their single.
06:57 PM on 07/08/09
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.

I think I only like their older stuff better because I like lyrics with more...substance and meaning to them. I don't dislike Deliverance, I just don't think it's very good. Songs with lyrics like, 'I just like kissing your lips, my darling girl' and 'i'm sorry i forgot your birthday, i thought it was on a wednesday' don't really have a lasting quality to me, compared to almost every song from When All That's Left Is You. It's not awful, I just think they have more potential for better lyrics. The music and vocals sound as good as always though.
07:02 PM on 07/08/09
koala72
User Info.
i lost respect for this band when they used "time after time" as their single.
Because i'm sure it was their decision. Maybe it was Epic's choice when they were at that label.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests