Username
Password
Copeland News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Copeland
Inside AP.net

Reminder: Copeland / Anchor & Braille Contest

Posted by: Steve Henderson (07/12/09)
If you have any dates coming up by you, remember to enter our Copeland and Anchor & Braille contest. Be sure to email in your submissions on time, and don't assume you won't get enough replies to win. Numbers have varied by date thus far.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
08:52 PM on 07/12/09
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
It's true. I don't have a lot of friends, and I thought I wouldn't have enough comments by the time limit, but I tried anyway and got it. The guys were sooo awesome, I loved it; thanks ap :)
09:00 PM on 07/12/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
It's true. I don't have a lot of friends, and I thought I wouldn't have enough comments by the time limit, but I tried anyway and got it. The guys were sooo awesome, I loved it; thanks ap :)
Did everything work out okay?
09:12 PM on 07/12/09
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.

Yeah, it seemed at first that there may have been some confusion with the tour manager and the manager haha, but once they got it sorted out we got our tickets and in a bit their tour manager took us backstage to meet the guys. They thought it was kinda funny that I won with what I had, but I told them that the reminder for the anaheim show WAS short notice, since the original post faded down, and also that for some reason, don't know if you're aware, the reminder was only showing up on AP mobile-version, which may have been a factor.

BUUUUUT all in all, it worked out awesome for me, and I hope everyone who worked to get it together was happy with it too.
09:25 PM on 07/12/09
artyinthebank
trust me, i'm a patient.
User Info.

Thanks for bringing me. <3

Also met the guys in the backstage area and all of them are great dudes. Even joked about starting a "crunk core" band to make some money. Good times. Thanks AP.
09:28 PM on 07/12/09
Jordachejeans91
User Info.
I wish they were comming to pittsburgh
11:31 PM on 07/12/09
coryatlarge
Damn good coffee. And hot!
User Info.
i can attest to this. i only had like 6 or 7 replies and won so everyone should sign up for this!

hey i sent you an e-mail too but maybe i'll be able to get a hold of you easier here. so all i have to so is go to the show and tell them i'm on the list?
12:34 AM on 07/13/09
tarynnosaurus!
@tarynnjanine
User Info.
i'm trying so hard! [: i hope to win.
house of bricks for the win.
07:15 AM on 07/13/09
thedrewman998
I'm raging inside Daisy.
User Info.
Yeah, it seemed at first that there may have been some confusion with the tour manager and the manager haha, but once they got it sorted out we got our tickets and in a bit their tour manager took us backstage to meet the guys. They thought it was kinda funny that I won with what I had, but I told them that the reminder for the anaheim show WAS short notice, since the original post faded down, and also that for some reason, don't know if you're aware, the reminder was only showing up on AP mobile-version, which may have been a factor.

BUUUUUT all in all, it worked out awesome for me, and I hope everyone who worked to get it together was happy with it too.
aw thats awesome =]
happy for you!
02:59 PM on 07/13/09
nicolerork
nicolerork.com
User Info.
Is Anchor and Braille even playing the show in Grand Rapids now that Anberlin's playing KROQ the same day?
03:46 PM on 07/23/09
carramrod2005
User Info.
to late
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music