Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
07:14 AM on 07/14/09
EndSerenading
we were born for battle
User Info.
good review and I agree with the score. It is a good album, and a step up musically from messengers. Overall though there is not a lot of variation in the songs. You pretty much know what to expect, but they do still deliver it well. Good drumming, production fits their style.

Nothing new or ground breaking but a decent listen. 7/10.
05:52 PM on 07/14/09
EndSerenading
we were born for battle
User Info.
I am so very excited to go buy this album. I have been a fan since their first album, and was addicted to Messengers. I'm a sucker for a breakdown (which explains my enjoyment of Attack Attack's crabcore stylings...) and for that Messengers definitely held my attention. So in seeing that this album is even better than Messengers, I could not ask for more. Thank you in advance ABR for being my fav metalcore band for the next 2 years.....
two things, and im just stating my opinion, so im not trying to be a dick or anything haha.

1. I can understand someone being a sucker for a breakdown
2. If you want to relish in the guilty pleasure of some good breakdowns, at least get into some bands with good breakdowns. ie Attack Attack probably has some of the weakest least original breakdowns out there. but to each their own I suppose. I just couldnt pass up the chance to hate on one of my least favorite hyped bands right now haha
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums