Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts
11:53 PM on 07/13/09
chelseaxsmilexD
AP.net's official punching bag
User Info.
I was at Hot Topic, and this employee was hanging up the plastic casing that advertised their shirt. It flew off the wall and nearly hit her face. We all laughed about it and were like, "If it was Linkin Park or Brokencyde we could've been like, 'wow, even the wall doesn't want them.'"

Anyway, I take that incident as a sign not to buy this album. Sorry, Drew! Please forgive me.
02:41 PM on 07/14/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
Worst reason EVER to not buy an album
Well I'm not a fan of this abdn either so, I think both of those reasons amounts to a conlusion involving me not buying this album.
02:42 PM on 07/14/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
You are the wost poster ever. But yeah this album imo is awful.
No, I've seen much much much much worse.
07:14 PM on 07/14/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
i really like this band, they are consistent, if it aint broke why fix it, bring on the breakdowns! (admittedly im still fuzzy what exaclty a breakdown is, help me anyone?)
A breakdown basically is when the drums slow to allow the guitarists free range for heaviness. Usually the screamer vocalizes one phrase over and over again until the breakdown is over. August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Miss May I, and basically every metalcore band out there uses them a lot.
07:18 PM on 07/14/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
Fair enough. Why bother posting if you don't like the band?
Boredom.
12:03 PM on 07/17/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
That actually hasppened btw. But I'm not a fan of the band, so....
12:04 PM on 07/17/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
thrill seeker and messengers was their best work. not saying this album isnt good because it is still abr. i just can't help but think it's super killswitch meets shadows are security with a couple dragonforce parts.
Oh God, eek, not so good...
12:06 PM on 07/17/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
They haven't been before, why would it be a big problem now? And if an audience wants to reject a band solely due to a difference in beliefs that's their loss.
Well it can make the lyrics harder for someone, a non-Christian, to relate to if they're written by a Christian band (see HTML Rulez D00d) but I don't think ABR's are like that. Although I may be talking out of my ass since I'm not a fanboy.
12:19 PM on 07/17/09
chelseaxsmilexD
User Info.
two things, and im just stating my opinion, so im not trying to be a dick or anything haha.

1. I can understand someone being a sucker for a breakdown
2. If you want to relish in the guilty pleasure of some good breakdowns, at least get into some bands with good breakdowns. ie Attack Attack probably has some of the weakest least original breakdowns out there. but to each their own I suppose. I just couldnt pass up the chance to hate on one of my least favorite hyped bands right now haha
While I like Attack Attack! they are like the most unoriginal thing ever to come from the post-hardcore scene. They do have really lackluster breakdowns/verses.

I'm more a fan of TDTE, BTBAM, and TDWP (last one is a guilty pleasure, but love anyways)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos