Username
Password

09:10 AM on 11/16/09 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
Clearly this was a fight that is bound to happen, but it's nice to see floyd jumping on this early.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/11/16/...n /index.html
07:55 PM on 12/02/09 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Aussie Danny Green knocked out legend Roy Jones Jr in 122seconds last night! well done The Green Machine
08:06 PM on 12/02/09 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
lol that was awesome
07:27 PM on 12/04/09 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 23 Years Old
Pacquiao vs Mayweather confirmed in March, stoked! projected to earn $120m or more, @_@
08:23 PM on 12/04/09 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male
Izzy Vasquez vs. Rafael Marquez IV almost finalized for May 22....will be more action packed than PBF/Pac
08:57 PM on 12/04/09 
User Info.
dont you move
Registered Member
nj
Male - 27 Years Old
looks like i'm headed to vegas or dallas in march
02:04 AM on 12/05/09 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
next year is going to be a damn good year for the sport.
10:42 AM on 12/06/09 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
This year of boxing was so awesome. I can't wait for the next year. MMA on the other hand had a crazy downward slope. especially the UFC I'm a little shocked
06:29 PM on 12/10/09 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
pacman invites cotto and fam to the philippines to attend his birthday. pretty cool.
08:52 AM on 12/12/09 
User Info.
Ben09
Registered Member
The Woodlands, TX
Male

06:12 PM on 12/13/09 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
i've always thought that the ref jumped in to soon at the end of corrales vs. castillo 1 and think that morales vs. pacquiao II could be considered a top fight of the decade but i can't disagree to much with those picks.
08:11 PM on 12/13/09 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
No that stoppage was right. Morales/Pacquiao 2? Barrera vs Morales 1 and 3 are definitely better than that. About Izzy and Rafa getting in to the scrap again, I don't know how to feel about this. Their business is done but I wouldn't mind seeing another fight. However win or lose it might mean the end of Izzys career
07:21 PM on 12/14/09 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
No that stoppage was right. Morales/Pacquiao 2? Barrera vs Morales 1 and 3 are definitely better than that. About Izzy and Rafa getting in to the scrap again, I don't know how to feel about this. Their business is done but I wouldn't mind seeing another fight. However win or lose it might mean the end of Izzys career

after the stalling of corrales and considering the fight was nearly over i think the ref could have given castillo a couple more seconds at least.

yeah i guess you're right....just seems wrong somehow to not have the fighter of the decade not included in a fights of the decade list.
07:30 PM on 12/14/09 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
after the stalling of corrales and considering the fight was nearly over i think the ref could have given castillo a couple more seconds at least.

yeah i guess you're right....just seems wrong somehow to not have the fighter of the decade not included in a fights of the decade list.

I guess you could have given him the benefit of the doubt but the ref saw Castillos eyes roll up which is sure sign of man just having too much. Also the thing with Pacquiao not being on this list is that in two of the three best fights hes ever been a part of he didn't win. The fighter of the decade doesn't always need to have a fight of the year award. Also, Manny pretty much steamrolls through everyone he fights now (with the exception of Marquez)
07:47 PM on 12/14/09 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
I guess you could have given him the benefit of the doubt but the ref saw Castillos eyes roll up which is sure sign of man just having too much. Also the thing with Pacquiao not being on this list is that in two of the three best fights hes ever been a part of he didn't win. The fighter of the decade doesn't always need to have a fight of the year award. Also, Manny pretty much steamrolls through everyone he fights now (with the exception of Marquez)

i'm not really saying the way the fight ended was a huge injustice or anything, just wanted to see castillo given a few seconds to try to survive with the fight being so close to complete.

yeah, you're right...let sentimentality get in the way.

mayweather is going to embarrass pacquiao in march.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos