Username
Password

08:54 AM on 03/10/06 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Bushido 10 and the big UFC event in Cali is coming soon. Just giving everyone a chance to find out about MMA and for people to discuss it.
11:23 AM on 03/10/06 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Gomi is fighting in Bushido 10..that guy is an animal.. From what I know of the card so far.. I only recognize a few names since I'm not too big on Pride.

Ultimate Fight Night is before UFC 59 so thats the next UFC event. so far the matched consist of:
- WW: Joe Stevenson vs. Josh Neer
- LHW: Stephan Bonnar vs. Keith Jardine
- WW: Luke Cummo vs Jason Von Flue
- LHW: Rashad Evans vs. Sam Hoger
*taken from mmafighting.com...sounds interesting so far. It has 2 guys from Ultimate fighter season 1 fighting 2 guys from season 2.
04:20 PM on 01/07/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
Top 10 fights of the year from www.UFC.com

10 (tie) - Drew McFedries TKO1 (4:07) Alessio Sakara
9 - Dan Christison WSub3 (3:37) Brad Imes – April 6 - UFC Fight Night
8 - Rich Franklin W5 David Loiseau - March 4 – UFC 58
7 - Matt Hughes TKO3 (3:53) BJ Penn – September 23 – UFC 63
6 - Scott Smith TKO2 (3:25) Pete Sell – November 11 – TUF 4 Finale
5 - Tito Ortiz W3 Forrest Griffin – April 15 – UFC 59
4 - Tim Sylvia TKO1 (2:43) Andrei Arlovski – April 15 – UFC 59
3 - Kendall Grove W3 Ed Herman – June 24 – TUF3 Finale
2 - Georges St. Pierre W3 BJ Penn - March 4 – UFC 58
1 - Diego Sanchez W3 Karo Parisyan - August 17 – UFC Fight Night

also while on this topic of they UFC, did anyone else see Forrest Griffins' loss to Kieth Jardine? where Forrest showed one of the worst acts of sportsmanship i have seen in awhile, by crying in his corner, throwing a hissy fit in the ring. then sprinting out of the cage, and into the lockerroom.
10:21 AM on 01/09/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old
Top 10 fights of the year from www.UFC.com

10 (tie) - Drew McFedries TKO1 (4:07) Alessio Sakara
9 - Dan Christison WSub3 (3:37) Brad Imes April 6 - UFC Fight Night
8 - Rich Franklin W5 David Loiseau - March 4 UFC 58
7 - Matt Hughes TKO3 (3:53) BJ Penn September 23 UFC 63
6 - Scott Smith TKO2 (3:25) Pete Sell November 11 TUF 4 Finale
5 - Tito Ortiz W3 Forrest Griffin April 15 UFC 59
4 - Tim Sylvia TKO1 (2:43) Andrei Arlovski April 15 UFC 59
3 - Kendall Grove W3 Ed Herman June 24 TUF3 Finale
2 - Georges St. Pierre W3 BJ Penn - March 4 UFC 58
1 - Diego Sanchez W3 Karo Parisyan - August 17 UFC Fight Night

also while on this topic of they UFC, did anyone else see Forrest Griffins' loss to Kieth Jardine? where Forrest showed one of the worst acts of sportsmanship i have seen in awhile, by crying in his corner, throwing a hissy fit in the ring. then sprinting out of the cage, and into the lockerroom.

I saw the loss and I disagree with you completely. He was upset that he lost. That's what I like about Forrest, he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He shook the guy's hand and admitted he got killed. He's just a weirdo. I wouldn't call it bad sportsmanship that he showed how upset with himself he was. I could not disagree with your post more.
10:31 AM on 01/09/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old
Predictions:

Cro Cop will have Sylvia's belt pretty soon.

Liddell will avenge his loss to Rampage whenever that rematch happens.

Either Swick or Franklin (I don't care how bad he looked in that one fight) will be holding Silva's belt in the near future.

St. Pierre will beat Hughes again whenever that rematch happens.

By the time he's 30, Nick Diaz will be the best fighter at his weight.
11:57 AM on 01/09/07 
User Info.
wesgemm08
Dance Yrself Clean
Male - 28 Years Old
Cro Cop is going to dominate most/all of the UFC fighters

I'm probably going to skip this UFC since Andersen Silva will dominate Travis Lutter and Cro Cop will knock out his opponent first or second round, but UFC 68 will be good, hopefully they find good matches for Sylvia, Hughes and Franklin. Hopefully they have Sanchez-Hughes or Diaz-Hughes
01:09 PM on 01/09/07 
User Info.
looksthatkillbn
Brady Is The Answer
The Ohio State...
Male - 26 Years Old
if i had the money i would be all over tickets for UFC 68 at nationwide
01:59 PM on 01/09/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Cro Cop is going to dominate most/all of the UFC fighters

I'm probably going to skip this UFC since Andersen Silva will dominate Travis Lutter and Cro Cop will knock out his opponent first or second round, but UFC 68 will be good, hopefully they find good matches for Sylvia, Hughes and Franklin. Hopefully they have Sanchez-Hughes or Diaz-Hughes

I love Cro Cop, but don't doubt Sylvia. Cro Cop needs to get close to Sylvia to kick him, and Sylvia has the power to knock Cro Cop out.
01:12 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
I saw the loss and I disagree with you completely. He was upset that he lost. That's what I like about Forrest, he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He shook the guy's hand and admitted he got killed. He's just a weirdo. I wouldn't call it bad sportsmanship that he showed how upset with himself he was. I could not disagree with your post more.

i didnt really have a problem with the crying or running into the lockerroom, it was just the "he knocked me the fuck out" comment and how he just turned his back and left the ring. i know he is an emotional fighter, but i also feel you should stay in the ring and do your post fight interview just like everyone else in the UFC does, win or lose.

also,
has anyone seen Duane "Bang" Ludwig fight yet?, that kid is young, and has the best kicks i have seen in the UFC so far. I want to see more of this dude.
01:42 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
Rabe
Existentialist
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 27 Years Old
i just want to thank you guys for making this thread.... finally.

Diego Sanchez is an awesome fighter, if he wins this upcoming fight then i think he'll skip hughes and go straight for a title fight. Cro Crop will dominate all. Rampage Jackson is more then likely going to knock out my main man chuck simply because i think he is getting older in the sport and he is about to take a turn and the pride fighters are such a better physically trained bunch. but don't get me wrong i would love to see him avenge that one loss and i truly hope more then anything my prediction is wrong.
01:43 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
Rabe
Existentialist
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 27 Years Old
sylvia has looked like garbage lately imo. his last title defense was weak. I want to see to Andre/Cro crop more then any other heavy weight fight.
01:45 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
i just want to thank you guys for making this thread.... finally.

Diego Sanchez is an awesome fighter, if he wins this upcoming fight then i think he'll skip hughes and go straight for a title fight. Cro Crop will dominate all. Rampage Jackson is more then likely going to knock out my main man chuck simply because i think he is getting older in the sport and he is about to take a turn and the pride fighters are such a better physically trained bunch. but don't get me wrong i would love to see him avenge that one loss and i truly hope more then anything my prediction is wrong.

i agree w/ the Cro Crop domination, and the Sanchez goin for the title opinions. Honestly though i dont think Rampage will beat Chuck, the iceman is getting up there but he hasnt shown any signs of letting up yet. i think he'll knock Jackson out, he has soooo much power in his punches. i think Chucks the only fighter i have ever seen knock somebody out with a punch while back peddling. haha
01:51 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
Rabe
Existentialist
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 27 Years Old
this is very true. chuck did lose the first match purely on the 10 minute first round thing, but that is where i think rampage will have a huge advantage. all the pride fighters will be able to let lose alot faster without having to pace themselves for the entended period of time. rampage's chin is solid and i think that he'll be able to handle chuck's countering abilities.
02:04 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
true, those pride fighters will have the whole stamina advantage with the shorter rounds. its gonna be a good fight, Chucks fighting is just so..unorthadox and different then anyone else out there, that you cant really train for it. I think thats why so many people get caught with his haymakers. They both have amazing chins and strength. its gonna be the best UFC fight in a long time.
02:07 AM on 01/10/07 
User Info.
Rabe
Existentialist
Las Vegas, NV
Male - 27 Years Old
that one is impossible to disagree with.

how do you think diego will do against st. pierre in a title fight? i'm predicting his first loss, which breaks my heart to say because he is one of my favorite fighters

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets