Username
Password

08:22 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
I'm 6 for 7, and the Huerta fight was the only one where I was really off, in terms of the outcome of the win.
08:24 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
damn, yet another very quick fight...

Mirko is next?... that could quite possibly be a third fight under a minute..
08:24 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
i am 3 for 6 .. hopefully i get these next 2 right.. 5/8 is not horrible i guess.
08:26 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Cro Cop is up next. Rogan mentions Pride a lot. I'm surprised UFC doesn't get mad at him at all.
08:40 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Cro Cop lost!!
08:42 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Kidding

I wonder what music Cro Cop comes out to. These are the things I think about while watching UFC. That and how the hot girls in Vegas don’t even care about being on the TV. Cro Cop comes out to his old music I believe by the way. The crowd seemed more excited for Cro Cop. They must’ve been on YouTube. Rogan makes a good point, ‘Wanna talk about a scary dude, Croation Anti-Terrorism Commander…Croatia? Are you kidding me? No, thank you.” Joe Rogan is great. Couture even seems in awe of Cro Cop. God, if I ever saw Cro Cop I would actually be afraid to even say hello to him.

Sanchez comes out swinging. Cro Cop throws a kick and the crowd goes OHHHH. Cro Cop lands a big left hand. Sanchez is basically running away from him. Cro Cop lands another left hand. Cro Cop lands a huge right leg kick. Sanchez basically is just running away. Cro Cop knocks him down with a left hand. Cro Cop goes for a Guillotine. Cro Cop gets full guard. Sanchez. Cro Cop ends the fight in full guard just pounding on Sanchez. At least Sanchez lasted until the end of the round.

It was funny at the beginning of the fight the play by play guy, I always forget his name, said 'Great time to come back to Heavyweight Randy."
08:43 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old

haha ohh god!.. i was gonna say..
08:45 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Cro Cop was definitely mad that Sanchez kept basically running away from him. To be honest the Cage is going to be even better for Cro Cop. He's going to love getting guys against the cage at any angle and going crazy on them.
08:45 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
haha nice.. mirko is a beast... he's gonna destroy a large part of the UFC
09:03 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Now a fight that may be the worst Main Event ever, it wasn’t until it wasn’t even a title fight. People boo Lutter. It’s clear they aren’t happy about him being too fat. Silva was supposedly pissed that Lutter didn’t make weight. He said it was disrespectful. Charles Barkley is in attendance.

Silva feels him out early. Crowd quickly begins to boo, as there are no blows thrown in the first 1:24. Silva tries a quick jumping knee. Lutter catches him though and gets Silva in a half guard. Silva kicks him away eventually, but Lutter gets him back now. Silva tries for an armbar. Silva throws a couple heel kicks from the ground. Lutter goes back to half guard. He passes in to half guard, but Silva has his arm. Lutter gets in full guard, and lands a bunch of bombs. HOLY SHIT CRAZY! Silva’s long legs come around and buck Lutter off as Lutter goes for an armbar as Silva bucks him off.. That was CRAZY! Silva goes for a HUGE heel pound and and misses. End of the round

Lutter-10
Silva-9
09:07 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Lutter get’s him down again and into half guard. Silva gets him with an up kick. Silva then gets Lutter in a leg triangle choke. With Lutter in the triangle choke, Silva lands a bunch of elbows and punches to the top of the head and Lutter taps.

Odd way to the end fight sort of, Lutter tapped out to triangle choke strike tap out.
09:13 PM on 02/03/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Silva is just Brazilian by the way, no African-American.

I think its funny that Anderson Silva has an after-party. Silva showed he has great ground skills.

Overall an eh card. Lots of slow plotting fights, some odd finishes, and a couple KOs. Martin, Jackson, Cro Cop, and Silva were impressive. I guess Huerta was impressive but it was an odd finish.

They are showing the Edgar fight now. Supposedly it was a great fight.
12:15 AM on 02/04/07 
User Info.
Gabe Borquez
Beast Nashville
Nashville, TN
Male - 32 Years Old
i thought it was a pretty decent ppv. crop cop looked fuckin' possessed. nobody will touch him.
11:51 AM on 02/04/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
5/8 i guess i wasnt horrible...sounds like a decent show, i will have to watch it.. my dad taped it.

thank you for keeping me up to date on the fights... it made my night at work alot less boring.. i cant wait for the next PPV, i will actually get to be there..although i will be pretty far back, it should still be a good time.
07:45 PM on 02/04/07 
User Info.
YouMadeTheScene
^^^Doesn't Have Herpes
Long Island
Male - 30 Years Old
Wasn't a terrible PPV. For hardcore fans of MMA it wasn't bad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos