Username
Password

02:20 PM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
I definitely had Hendo winning the main event. He easily won the first three, and I seem to be in the minority...but I have him winning the 4th, too. He definitely won the first 4 minutes getting a takedown, a mount, and a full on crucifix. In the last minute Shogun got some good punches and a mount, which Hendo reversed and got on top. In the last two rounds whenever Dan was getting hit it just looked like he was tired, not like he was actually getting hurt.

Part of me feels like the 5th round should've been 10-8 for Shogun, but Hendo was taking absolutely no serious damage...that round was just Shogun having enough energy left to control, but just had no power to do any damage at all. The beating Dan put on Shogun in the first 3 faaaaaar exceeded any damage Shogun handed back.

Good ass fight, regardless.
02:28 PM on 11/21/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
As far as Hendo/Shogun, I personally scored it 47-46 for Henderson, but I am a big supporter of more frequent 10-8 and 10-10 scores. I think it's just ridiculous that round 1 can be scored in the same fashion as more dominant rounds like 3 and 5.

Agreed. If mma is going to use the 10-point must system, which clearly states the loser will be awarded "9 points or less," I feel like 10-8 rounds need to be awarded more frequently. You nailed it when you said it's ridiculous that round 3 and 5 can be scored the same as the other rounds. To me, a 10-9 round should look like rounds 1, 2, and 4 last night, a 10-8 round should look like rounds 3 and 5, and a 10-7 round should be something along the lines of the first round of Edgar-Maynard II, where one fighter is inflicting heavy damage and completely controlling the fight.
03:44 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Holy shit! 4days late but I finally watched 139

What a brilliant fight!
If only that was on a fortnight ago free on Fox!
Two warriors. I thought Hendo had him out cold twice mid rnd3. But kudos to the ref for not stopping. Such entertainment.

Best fight + best card I've seen!
10:35 AM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
Rampage-Shogun II would be great, but Rampage has been campaigning to fight on the Japan card in February, and I don't know if Shogun will be ready to fight by that time. I feel like after all the damage he took last night, he had to come out of that with a broken orbital or at least something along those lines, haha.

It sounds like Shogun has been cleared. If they really want to put that fight on they could. I would LOOOOVE to see it.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/2...leared-by-pos/
01:09 PM on 11/23/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
It sounds like Shogun has been cleared. If they really want to put that fight on they could. I would LOOOOVE to see it.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/2...leared-by-pos/
Wild. Definitely would be a great fight, I guess we'll see what materializes.

In other news, a fight between Thiago Alves and Martin Kampmann is being targeted for a TBA March 3rd event.
04:12 PM on 11/24/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
Rampage vs. Bader in Japan.
02:46 PM on 11/28/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
Leben suspended one year for testing positive for painkillers at UFC 138.
03:46 PM on 11/28/11 
User Info.
OptimusRhymez
Male - 23 Years Old
Leben suspended one year for testing positive for painkillers at UFC 138.
He's very lucky that he's not getting cut from the UFC. But at least he's taking responsibility for his actions and isn't disputing the charges. He's a fan favorite, he'll come back strong if he can get clean.
07:54 PM on 11/28/11 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 25 Years Old
Leben is one of my favorite fighters, but he needs to stop making terrible choices. He won't get cut due to his popularity, but the great amount of momentum he had before the Munoz fight is all gone especially with him being out a year. I just hope he can get and stay clean so that he can make an awesome comeback. This is a chance to get better and make one last run at middleweight, I hope he doesn't fuck it up.
06:36 PM on 12/02/11 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
haha Bisping says "Fuck all of you" to a booing crowd at the weigh-ins and then flips everyone the bird. I think he's officially given up on trying to create a positive image.
08:47 PM on 12/02/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
haha Bisping says "Fuck all of you" to a booing crowd at the weigh-ins and then flips everyone the bird. I think he's officially given up on trying to create a positive image.
I laughed so hard.
08:48 PM on 12/02/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
Bisping
Brandao
Dillashaw
Ferguson
Bedford
12:51 PM on 12/03/11 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 25 Years Old
Mayhem
Brandao
Dillashaw
Ferguson
Bedford
02:42 PM on 12/03/11 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Rented World
Toronto, ON
Male - 25 Years Old
Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis/Chael Sonnen vs. Mark Munoz to co-headline UFC on FOX 2.

I love this partnership.
03:00 PM on 12/03/11 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis/Chael Sonnen vs. Mark Munoz to co-headline UFC on FOX 2.

I love this partnership.

oh man... Munoz is gonna get destroyed lol

He only has that 1 punch KO chance to win against Sonnen

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests