Username
Password

02:06 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I've never understood the whole "haters just hate whatever Jones does" mentality. He has these "haters" because he thinks he's bigger than the sport.
02:28 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't know how you could say that before this happened though.
02:55 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Not to mention Jackson just looks like a huge creep. Weirdo.

02:56 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
xglassjawx
Sergio Georgini
Reading, England
Male - 26 Years Old
Well... monumental PR fuck up from Jones, yet again really. I love him as a fighter but I am starting to get tired of his shit. White must be spitting feathers. I kind of feel this is the result of too many events i.e. events like this which fall apart when the main event goes to pot. But you'd be fuming if you were fighting on that card. Utter fuck up from Jones really. If I was White I'd have done everything in my power to keep the card. Horrible situation for all involved though.
02:58 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
rumor is Hendo knee was injuried 3 weeks ago and Chael knew thats why he started talking smack on twitter.
02:58 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Too bad they couldn't have salvaged the show. If you bought tickets or still bought the PPV, it was a bit cheaper or you got some sort of promo code for the UFC store or something. I still wouldn't buy it but others might have.
03:00 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
xglassjawx
Sergio Georgini
Reading, England
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't think a promo code for the UFC store would make up for it haha. Even I was pissed off just not being able to watch it on TV. I still think Belfort is a strange choice. What about Gustaffson?

On the other hand, you'd be fucking delighted about this whole fiasco if you already had tickets for UFC 152! 3 main event worthy fights!
03:01 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Wonder if Belfort would of stepped up and fought on the 1st or not
03:04 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Future Eagle
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Jones has opened up as a -1500 favorite over Vitor.

I might just slap down $100 on the underdog.
03:09 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
rumor is Hendo knee was injuried 3 weeks ago and Chael knew thats why he started talking smack on twitter.

probably true, but that doesnt mean they knew he wouldnt still fight. lets say they did plan on breaking the news to dana late in order to do some kind of sneak attack... Jon Jones would still be in better shape than Chael by a mile.
04:28 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't know how you could say that before this happened though.
He's just arrogant and says a lot of stupid shit.

The first strike for me with Jones was when he said his least favorite thing about being a fighter was signing replica belts that fans didn't earn.
04:29 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't think a promo code for the UFC store would make up for it haha. Even I was pissed off just not being able to watch it on TV. I still think Belfort is a strange choice. What about Gustaffson?

On the other hand, you'd be fucking delighted about this whole fiasco if you already had tickets for UFC 152! 3 main event worthy fights!
I'll be at UFC 152, so naturally, I'm pleased with all of this, I just don't like Jon Jones. Haha.
04:34 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I'll be at UFC 152, so naturally, I'm pleased with all of this, I just don't like Jon Jones. Haha.
Who you got for Beneavidez Johnson and Stann Bisping. I am pumped for the Stann fight huge fan of both but I am gonna go with Bisping.
05:37 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
I really hope Stann pulls it out against Bisping, should be a great fight though; as much as I dislike him, Bisping rarely fights poorly.
07:51 PM on 08/24/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Who you got for Beneavidez Johnson and Stann Bisping. I am pumped for the Stann fight huge fan of both but I am gonna go with Bisping.
My gut says Benavidez/Bisping.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version