AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fall Out Boy News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pete Wentz Spits Poison at Cobra Haters

Posted by - 08:25 PM on 07/22/09
Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) hates Cobra Starship. Nope, not really. Video in the replies.
From the Blogever since ive started to hear cobra starship on the radio for some reason i just started to hate them, gabe especially. its not that fun to have fun, dude! its like that dude has the audacity to go out there and have fun and succeed, when he should be in a lab still working on a time machine to take him back to “save the world”. what a pussy and an idiot. then when i found out he was being hated on- on the internet i knew i had to step in. i gotta stay the most hated dude. its on. its like im the ultimate warrior (before he turned conservative) and im just trying to get that internet hate/belt back from hogan(before he started doing an advice column for star magazine)/gabe. the beef is on, come on lil warriors!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 278
08:26 PM on 07/22/09
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
08:27 PM on 07/22/09
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does he even know why so many people are pissed at Gabe/Cobra Starship? I think it's a bit ridiculous to say that people are acting this way because the band is getting bigger. Try again next time, senor Wentz.
08:27 PM on 07/22/09
deetdeet
amirite
User Info.
This isn't funny.
08:28 PM on 07/22/09
EastCoastLights
User Info.
i can't wait for all the fob fangirls to not get his joke and think he's serious
08:28 PM on 07/22/09
HometownHero
User Info.
Pete is such a waste of life
08:29 PM on 07/22/09
jmantua
User Info.
not funny.
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
yeah, he kinda missed the point
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
changed my mind...
08:30 PM on 07/22/09
wheresadalia
breathe slowly, speak softly
User Info.
Does he even know why so many people are pissed at Gabe/Cobra Starship? I think it's a bit ridiculous to say that people are acting this way because the band is getting bigger. Try again next time, senor Wentz.
this
i don't think he really understands at all. it's easy to assume people are hating b/c they are getting bigger. but next time maybe actually do some research before assuming that. swing and a miss, pete
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
i've hated cobra since they started, not since they've gotten big or have had a hit on the radio
BottomsUp
User Info.
Pete is so stupid.
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
He pokes fun at the people that want him to make music with Midtown again in that quote.
ACA
Next Show: Balance & Composure @ NY
User Info.
08:31 PM on 07/22/09
hiya
User Info.
he really needs to grow up and stop being so clueless. he has no idea at all what he's talking about and it's not funny.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos