Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
04:06 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
anthony raneri called out the singer of this band on twitter, id say anthony owned him. waiting for response from twta singer. haha love twitterwarz
04:11 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
Can you post what Anthony said? I'm assuming its about him not singing at Warped.
Anthony tweeted about how the TWTA should turn off the autotune while talking in between songs.
Then the singer of TWTA said this:

Id wear it! RT @jeskaalynn: due to unnecessary comments from @AnthonyRaneri,i vote twta make a shirt saying @chrisaffair > @AnthonyRaneri :)

Then anthony goes in for the kill with this:

I'll join in. @chrisaffair>@anthonyraneri at having people write his songs, using autotune and exciting 12 year olds. I fail hard
05:01 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
White Tie only used auto-tune for the Gaga cover which makes sense. And how does Anthony KNOW for a fact that White Tie doesn't write their own songs? I fucking love Bayside but Anthony needs to put the dick away and get his facts straight about bands before he talks shit.
so why is it still on between songs?
07:10 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
damn I was gonna come on AP to post this.
You forgot:

From @chrisaffair:

@AnthonyRaneri I use autotune cause it's FUn. Why not smile every once in a while? Check my liner notes. All bs aside,wanna co-write a hit?
yeah just read that, he didnt respond yet when i posted that convo. i dont think ant will take up on his proposition to co write
07:30 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
anthony from bayside is a bitter little bitch who needs to stfu & accept the fact that whining isn't gonna make 14 year olds like his "band"
14 year olds wouldn't understand the impact bayside has made with their music
07:41 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
That is evident, and not just at Warped too:

0:07 to 0:37 =

See above video. I'm sure I saw another The White Affair Tie live video of them using auto-tune in their own songs (yeah, I was searching for other sad videos of the "vocalist" talking in between songs with the auto-tune still turned on, just for the lulz).
wow epic fail it sounds horrible when its on while hes talking
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums