Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
07:03 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
TWTA (I can't help but rearrange some letters in that in my mind) use auto-tune in more than the Lady Gaga song. I think Anthony's problem isn't so much that bands like this exist, it's that they are on Warped Tour. And Warped Tour isn't the place for them.
08:27 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
anthony from bayside is a bitter little bitch who needs to stfu & accept the fact that whining isn't gonna make 14 year olds like his "band"
This makes no sense. If he wanted 14 year old people to like his band wouldn't he get all buddy buddy with TWTA and fellow bands, rather than call them out for what they are?
08:58 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
he's not smart enough to get "buddy buddy" with these bands, so he acts out in a jealous rage
He's not smart enough? What kind of sense does that make? Read some of TWTA's lyrics and compare them to anything Bayside has written. It'll be easy to see who is the more intelligent of the two.
10:17 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
I just don't get that though. If he can really sing there's no reason for auto-tune to be used.
It sounds cool! And it's "FUn."

/sarcasm

(I don't think it was a mistake that he capitalized the first two letters of that word.)
11:19 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
not smart like that, he didn't think of becoming friends with neon bands so he just stalks shit & stays bitter
Because he knows the "neon bands" are a fad that's killing the scene and he doesn't want to be a part of it. Good for him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos