Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 79
05:35 PM on 07/28/09
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
i've had twta on the gunz show's "indie band of the week" segment nearly 3 years ago
when they had 2 demos out

believe me, they do write a lot of their own songs... including "the letdown," "mr right" and others..

becuz i was playing that shit back int he day

and they've been on the gunz show probably 10 times or so since then atleast
and i have a bunch of different tracks that they put down, or parts they had demoed that turned into other songs, etc.

just my 2 cents.

- Gunz
05:38 PM on 07/28/09
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
and as the other person said, the only autotune thats deliberately noticeable is lady gaga...

i love bayside tho , and anthony rules.
we both have the same merch company and merch guy. and i've supported bayside a lot on the gunz show

so, i'm allowed to like both bands. becuz they're both not the same.

- Gunz
05:38 PM on 07/28/09
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
White Tie only used auto-tune for the Gaga cover which makes sense. And how does Anthony KNOW for a fact that White Tie doesn't write their own songs? I fucking love Bayside but Anthony needs to put the dick away and get his facts straight about bands before he talks shit.
Im pretty sure he would probably be more knowledgeable about the subject then you are........
05:39 PM on 07/28/09
Illuminate
It's a shame we need everything
User Info.
Anthony pwns these dudes daily.
05:40 PM on 07/28/09
azure19
nothing's bigger than love...
User Info.
Hahaha this band a definite guilty pleasure of mine. They're sweet guys though. Looking forward to this.
05:43 PM on 07/28/09
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
If you looked up annoying, pompous, and narcissistic in the dictionary, you`d be met with the face of Anthony Raneri.
05:46 PM on 07/28/09
shwaz499
User Info.
this band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me...i don't love them but in a world of poppy/autotune bands this one sticks out for me as being the best of them. as much as i love bayside anthony needs to keep his mouth shut. he doesn't get to decide what's acceptable music.
05:55 PM on 07/28/09
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
White Tie only used auto-tune for the Gaga cover which makes sense. And how does Anthony KNOW for a fact that White Tie doesn't write their own songs? I fucking love Bayside but Anthony needs to put the dick away and get his facts straight about bands before he talks shit.
I don't know them well but it seems to me like they use it on everything, not just the Lady GaGa song? I thought I could tell just by walking by their set for two days in a row that "music" wasn't just his voice coming out the mic.
06:01 PM on 07/28/09
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
User Info.
anthony ftw. and i miss SURS!!
06:01 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
so why is it still on between songs?
06:03 PM on 07/28/09
SevenAM
User Info.
I applaud Anthony for calling out such a shit band.
06:13 PM on 07/28/09
froston
User Info.
Stylecore! Nice guys though...never heard their music.

I think auto-tune can be cool if you use it for an effect, it's just that everyone does it too much, and lots of people do it poorly. It goes well with the whole dancy electronic sound.
06:25 PM on 07/28/09
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
Who the hell does an in-store in Wet Seal????
06:34 PM on 07/28/09
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Anthony tweeted about how the TWTA should turn off the autotune while talking in between songs.
Then the singer of TWTA said this:

Id wear it! RT @jeskaalynn: due to unnecessary comments from @AnthonyRaneri,i vote twta make a shirt saying @chrisaffair > @AnthonyRaneri :)

Then anthony goes in for the kill with this:

I'll join in. @chrisaffair>@anthonyraneri at having people write his songs, using autotune and exciting 12 year olds. I fail hard

damn I was gonna come on AP to post this.
You forgot:

From @chrisaffair:

@AnthonyRaneri I use autotune cause it's FUn. Why not smile every once in a while? Check my liner notes. All bs aside,wanna co-write a hit?
06:34 PM on 07/28/09
socoxlove
User Info.
i love thiss song too much for it to get popular ughhhh

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News