AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Epic Records News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 79 of 79.
08:47 AM on 07/29/09
emilytimesseven
User Info.
Anthony tweeted about how the TWTA should turn off the autotune while talking in between songs.
Then the singer of TWTA said this:

Id wear it! RT @jeskaalynn: due to unnecessary comments from @AnthonyRaneri,i vote twta make a shirt saying @chrisaffair > @AnthonyRaneri :)

Then anthony goes in for the kill with this:

I'll join in. @chrisaffair>@anthonyraneri at having people write his songs, using autotune and exciting 12 year olds. I fail hard
This is why I love twitter.
11:09 AM on 07/29/09
redwingdavid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I believe that "The Enemy" is the only song live that they use auto-tune in that is an original. They use auto-tune for Gaga and Kanye for obvious reasons, I think.

They're a great live band, and the CD is extremely catchy.
02:13 PM on 07/29/09
YouSmellExcited
those who can't do run AP.net ;)
User Info.
I don't understand why members of bands find it neccesary to "call out" other bands for no reason. I mean find TWTA uses autotune and they've acknowledged it, they are allowed to use it if they want. If you don't like that sort of thing then there are a lot of bands who don't use it who you can listen to instead.

Anthony is obviously allowed to have his opinion but it's shitty to not only put down the band but also put down the members of said band. I've met all the guys from TWTA and they've been nothing but nice to me..
finally someone who sees it like i do
02:53 PM on 07/29/09
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
I don't understand why members of bands find it neccesary to "call out" other bands for no reason. I mean find TWTA uses autotune and they've acknowledged it, they are allowed to use it if they want. If you don't like that sort of thing then there are a lot of bands who don't use it who you can listen to instead.

Anthony is obviously allowed to have his opinion but it's shitty to not only put down the band but also put down the members of said band. I've met all the guys from TWTA and they've been nothing but nice to me..
Personally, I like it when the artists I respect are honest with their opinions concerning the music world. Anthony is pissed about the emergence of a lot of the bands in the scene and I'm glad he's sharing his view.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS