Username
Password

10:40 AM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
NJ / NYC
Male
I've got one extra ticket for trade for the Full Collapse show tonight.

I'd like Brand New GA at Nassau, but I'm open to offers.

aim .. acax1985
email .. acax1985 at gmail
10:40 AM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
USA
Male - 22 Years Old
Anyone go to the show in NC last night? Please explain what this is about:

thursdayband Sorry to everyone in NC at the Lincoln. Bad Vibes. A bad experience with a dude wrecking my leg. My apologies if you were involved. -Geoff
10:52 AM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
ACA
NJ / NYC
Male
Anyone go to the show in NC last night? Please explain what this is about:

thursdayband Sorry to everyone in NC at the Lincoln. Bad Vibes. A bad experience with a dude wrecking my leg. My apologies if you were involved. -Geoff

Some fans tried to repeatedly pull Geoff into the crowd against his will, hurt his leg, and the band walked off stage before finishing their final song.
10:59 AM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
USA
Male - 22 Years Old
Some fans tried to repeatedly pull Geoff into the crowd against his will, hurt his leg, and the band walked off stage before finishing their final song.

Wow. That really sucks. Some people just need to grow up.
11:15 AM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
ACA
NJ / NYC
Male
Quote:
i was up front when it happened i just got back so ill fill you all in, during jet black, geff* in his awesomeness went to sing with the crowd, when some dick face, what i thought i saw, tried to rip the mic out of geoffs hand while it was wrapped around the wrist, when he got pulled in, it was his buddies i guess that wailed on his legs and he got tangled up in the barrier, then the kid took off with the mic/ hid it, and geoff tried to recover but was so pissed/appalled/hurt, he just couldnt go for it, band continued to play for another 45 sec, and then steve started asking the group where the fucker was at but no one has any balls so they couldnt find it or really do anything about it...
there
07:50 PM on 10/25/09 
User Info.
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
USA
Male - 22 Years Old

That's so terrible. Ugh.
07:59 AM on 10/26/09 
User Info.
LocalHAJ
No Avatar Selected
Male - 29 Years Old
Thursday played Full Collapse from front to back last night at Bowery Ballroom. I had never seen Thursday live before but I couldn't miss this show. The show was awesome and really intense. One of the best crowds of any show i'd been to recently. Everyone sang along to every word of the set. Thursday also played 6 songs as an encore.

Intro
Understanding in a Car Crash
Concealer
Autobiography of a Nation
A Hole in the World
Cross Out the Eyes
Paris in Flames
I am the Killer
Standing on the Edge of Summer
Wind-Up
How Long is the Night
Outro

--------------

The Other Side of the Crash / Over and Out (of Control)
Beyond the Visible Spectrum
Friends in the Armed Forces
Circuits of Fever (i think)
Jet Black New Year
War all the Time
12:58 PM on 10/26/09 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 29 Years Old
Thursday played Full Collapse from front to back last night at Bowery Ballroom. I had never seen Thursday live before but I couldn't miss this show. The show was awesome and really intense. One of the best crowds of any show i'd been to recently. Everyone sang along to every word of the set. Thursday also played 6 songs as an encore.

Intro
Understanding in a Car Crash
Concealer
Autobiography of a Nation
A Hole in the World
Cross Out the Eyes
Paris in Flames
I am the Killer
Standing on the Edge of Summer
Wind-Up
How Long is the Night
Outro

--------------

The Other Side of the Crash / Over and Out (of Control)
Beyond the Visible Spectrum
Friends in the Armed Forces
Circuits of Fever (i think)
Jet Black New Year
War all the Time

My highlights for the show were Cross Out The Eyes, I Am The Killer, and How Long Is The Night. But everything sounded amazingly tight. The band sounded amazing. This setlist is 100% accurate, I got a setlist.

It was an awesome show! Apparently the original guitarist Frank was there and played on Standing On The Edge of Summer. They also let us choose between Friends in the Armed Forces and Resucitation of a Dead Man. I think we made the right decision. I am super stoked for the holiday show and I hope I get to hear more War All The Time stuff. This show made me realize how much I wish I could have seen that War All The Time show. Maybe they will do it again sometime on the east coast...I know, I know I 'm not complaining, I know we get everything.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets