For those who are too lazy to visit my blog:
1. Do I need a PayPal account? Can I send you cash?
You don't need a PayPal account if you use a credit card. If you don't have a credit card, you can send cash to:
DH Entertainment LLC
P.O. Box 845
Aledo, TX 76008
Make sure to include your name!
2. Can I put a nickname, name of a business, website, charity, etc.?
As long as it isn't excessively long, profane, or offensive, you can include pretty much whatever you want. If you want to include a website for a charity or t-shirt company instead of (not in addition to, there's not a lot of room) your name, that's fine.
3. Can I donate a lot of money (> $100) and have my name at the top?
I've had a few people ask about this. And I've decided that if you would like to donate a larger sum to get your name at the top, that I will allow that. Be aware that if several (3 or 4, probably) people give these larger donations, they will be sorted in order of amount, then sorted alphabetically.
4. You're an asshole, the economy is in the shitter, and you're asking for money?!?
Yes, someone actually did say this to me. If you are not able to afford making this donation, then don't do it.
5. What's the deal? Are you broke?
No, I'm not doing this because I'm completely broke. I'm doing this because when it comes down to deciding how much money I'll be able to spend on marketing and how many physical copies I'll be able to press, the amount of money in my bank account is a deciding factor. I'm also doing this simply because it's a cool idea that I would take part in if one of my favorite bands did it.
6. Wait, so there will be physical copies of the b-sides album and the full length?
Yes. There will be physical copies printed of both the b-sides album and the new full length. The number I print is yet to be determined. I'll probably print a very limited number of the b-side album, and a more moderate number of the full length.
7. I saw you tweet about the number of songs on the b-side album. Is it going to be a double disc?
Possibly. Another issue I'm taking into account when looking at the amount of funds I have available is the number of songs I can include on the b-sides album. Double disc albums cost more to print!