Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 11 posts.
01:57 PM on 08/19/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
Quote:
But then again, what's a good electroscream song without some auto-tune?
A sub-decent electroscream song without auto-tune. Which is 3 steps above where it is with the autotune.
02:00 PM on 08/19/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
i don't give a shit. Music and entertainment in general is all relative.

(PS. Before i go on, I actually like Breathe Carolina alot, but I myself can't get into Watchout There Ghost)

But anyway, i fuckin loved this album. I'm actually impressed by Tripped and Fell In Portland. Even though that's probably as generic as you can get with that sound, (i don't know i only listen to Electro/House/Dance etc), but it's starting to get me more interested in how real Post-Hardcore bands do it.

Take Me To Infinity, not only reminds me of Kanye (just a little), but actually surprise DAFT PUNK! And that's why i like it, not because it sounds like something, but because they've acheived that affect (IN MY EYES) to get that vibe.

The ones i really liked were, Hello Fascination, Take Me To Infinity. I.D.G.A.F, The Dressing Room, Tripped and Fell In Portland, and My Obsession, and Rescue.

Why does everyone like Velvet, i think that song is the worst song they've done lolol and i'm a fan. But overall i like it.
This is not real post-hardcore. Listen to Hands, Great Commission, For Today... etc.
02:00 PM on 08/19/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
05:46 PM on 08/20/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
05:47 PM on 08/20/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
For Today and The Great Comission aren't post-hardcore either so I don't think you should be talking as if you know the genre.

I'm just going to come out and say this: Sometimes you just have to listen to things for what they are and for what Breathe Carolina and their record are, it's not so bad. Sure they use far too much auto-tune than anybody should(though there are far worse abusers) and the screaming is just thrown in there, but it's really not all that bad.
i think i can consider them p.h. if sksk can be...
02:57 PM on 08/21/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
No, you can't. For Today is straight up metalcore and The Great Comission is more along the lines of deathcore. Not really close to post-hardcore.
Whatever. What about, Hot Cross, Blood Brothers, andddd.... early FBTMOF.
02:58 PM on 08/21/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
now now, don't lose your temper.
Grawwwrrrrrrruicallllcryyaaaaiiiiii eeeeeoooooooo
02:56 PM on 08/25/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
I had trouble reading anything after you admitted to enjoying W!TG. What redeemable factor do you find in them? Between jordans terrible screaming and annoying singing, and josh' mundane guitar playing, I can't find anything enjoyable. They aren't even that catchy. It's obvious they're trying their damndest to fit into that catchy genre, but they fall about a football field short.
I don't like W!TG. What the hell are you talking about?
07:14 PM on 08/25/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
I don't know why it quoted you. I definitely don't remember hitting the quote button. It was meant to the person who did the review.
Oh, I was about to be like, WTF? wtf is your problem?
07:15 PM on 08/25/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
now now, don't lose your temper.
This,
07:16 PM on 08/25/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
sksk maybe, but for today and the great commission are nothing near post hardcore.
I know that, I love fucking with people on here.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums