Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
05:30 PM on 08/10/09
wheresadalia
breathe slowly, speak softly
User Info.
i was going to say i liked their answers until the bullshit about fob and panic. are they really trying to say that fob does not sing/play on their cds? :|
i have yet to see one of these interviews where the band doesn't end up looking ignorant or like assholes (or both). great concept, but just..ugh.
06:26 AM on 08/11/09
wheresadalia
User Info.
I don't think it's a big deal that they talk shit on bands like fall out boy or boys like girls. That's their opinion on them. We all have our opinions. It's whatever.

I don't think there is jealousy because these bands are bigger than them. Maybe they're just pissed because they hardly get recognition for the music they make. It's damn good music, too. They all have talent flowing through them, go to one of their shows.

I don't get what the big deal about Jeffree either. They aren't saying anything about loving Jeffree's music. They're friends with him, so what?
there's a difference between not liking fall out boy, and flat out saying they don't sing/play on their albums. i would not care if they just said something about fob sucking or something to that effect. wouldn't agree, but i'd respect their opinion. however, when you flat out lie about them, not cool.
and whether there really is any jealousy, i have no clue. really, there probably isn't. doesn't change the fact that the answer makes it seem like there is jealousy. whenever you pick out specific bands that are pretty successful, it looks that way.
and the jeffree star thing is a big deal b/c they have no room to start talking smack on at least decent, semi successful bands when they are "friends" with one of the worst people to come to music. that's like saying, oh they are ok with one of the worst acts in music today, but fall out boy is bullshit. do you really not see what's wrong there?

i understand that you love this band, and therefore will find any excuse you can find that will make it seem like that wasn't an asshole answer. but face the facts. it was a stupid answer. doesn't mean you can't still like the band.
honestly, they just should have left out specific names, talked about bands that don't write their own stuff or whatever, and their answer probably would have been praised on here.
01:24 PM on 08/12/09
wheresadalia
User Info.
At least we're not friends with Brokencyde...

If half of the people who talked shit on Jeffree understood what he was doing, like actually saw past his/her music, be it shitty or not, you would probably have a little respect for him/her.

Watch the movie 'Man on the Moon'...a movie about Andy Kaufman, and how he got famous just by ruffling peoples feathers and upsetting people.

That's Jeffree's game, you just don't get it. All the people that talk shit and hate on him make him what he is: controversial.

We are not ashamed to be friends with someone that goes against the grains of society, we are proud to have friends like that.
oh no, i get jeffree's game, and i wasn't even talking about his "music". i've only even heard one full song (thanks andrew de torres for making it bearable). i was talking about the way he acts in general. it's not "going against the grains of society" it's a fucking disgusting act for attention. tasing people who throw a little water at you? throwing out every curse word imaginable to try to look cool? someone who creates drama on purpose? yeah, i really want to be friends with someone like that. i have pretty much no respect for someone who decides that's how they want to treat people and treat themselves. if you want to be friends with him, good for you. does not change anything i said
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS