Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
04:38 PM on 08/10/09
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Can't wait for the album, these guys (girl) are one of my favorite bands.

Edit: Okay they're starting some beef on that one answer. It's worse bands out there then CIWWAF and Boys Like Girls. And calling Fall Out Boy Bullshit? I like these guys but I don't like when bands talk shit about other bands. Talk shit about crunkcore if you want to bash something...
05:34 PM on 08/10/09
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
$100 says that everyone who is saying they shouldn't be saying Fall Out Boy/Panic!/CIWWAF/BLG suck slates bands they don't like all the time.
It’s one thing to not like a band, but it’s like they’re implying that, just because a band writes catchy pop music they have no talent. Then they take a picture with Jeffree “Fucking” Starr…I mean…come on guys!
07:31 PM on 08/10/09
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
This may be a little OT but I really don't understand how J* ends up being "friends" with so many legit people. How are they so accepting of him when he is an embodiment of what the fuck is wrong with not only the industry, but a lot of the "scene" in general. And I'm not talking about his appearance because I could not care less about that. I'm talking about his attitude and how he treats others.

It's not "funny" or "ironic". It's plain ignorant, obnoxious and disrespectful.

It sickens me.
It sickens me too.
01:34 PM on 08/11/09
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
there's a difference between not liking fall out boy, and flat out saying they don't sing/play on their albums. i would not care if they just said something about fob sucking or something to that effect. wouldn't agree, but i'd respect their opinion. however, when you flat out lie about them, not cool.
and whether there really is any jealousy, i have no clue. really, there probably isn't. doesn't change the fact that the answer makes it seem like there is jealousy. whenever you pick out specific bands that are pretty successful, it looks that way.
and the jeffree star thing is a big deal b/c they have no room to start talking smack on at least decent, semi successful bands when they are "friends" with one of the worst people to come to music. that's like saying, oh they are ok with one of the worst acts in music today, but fall out boy is bullshit. do you really not see what's wrong there?

i understand that you love this band, and therefore will find any excuse you can find that will make it seem like that wasn't an asshole answer. but face the facts. it was a stupid answer. doesn't mean you can't still like the band.
honestly, they just should have left out specific names, talked about bands that don't write their own stuff or whatever, and their answer probably would have been praised on here.
This This This!!

I like this band but I lost some respect for them because of that answer, I agree with everything you said.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos