AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Atreyu News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Linkin Park and Atreyu Support MSL

Posted by - 05:47 AM on 08/11/09
Linkin Park and Atreyu will be doing a meet and greet with Music Saves Lives auction winners at the Epicenter Music Festival on 8/22 in Pomona, California. Auctions close in a few hours, so bid quickly. Press release is in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
05:47 AM on 08/11/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Music Saves Lives® to Auction Meet and Greets with Linkin Park and Atreyu August 22 in Pomona California.
Linkin Park’s ONLY North American Show This Year!

Access to the Monster Energy VIP Lounge all day included.

Music Saves Lives is proud to offer a once in a life time experience to help raise awareness and support its life saving efforts.

Linkin Park, Atreyu, and several other bands on the Epicenter ’09 tour has been gracious to support Music Saves Lives, Saturday, August 22 at Fairplex in Pomona, California.

Unite the United is pleased to host this auction on behalf of Music Saves Lives starting this August 8th 2009 and running through August 18th 2009. Bands Linkin Park and Atreyu have agreed to meet some special fans that have won the auctions on eBay for VIP meet and greets.

Music Saves Lives® is an official 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. It is a conduit between music, entertainment and important life-saving causes. Since beginning in 2005, Music Saves Lives® has grown to be a trusted source for young individuals that care and want to learn about life-saving issues. Focusing on blood donation and the marrow registry, MSL is reaching out by sharing facts, educating and creating life saving events. Music Saves Lives is currently out on it’s forth tour with the Vans Warped Tour and has encouraged over 60,000 blood donation this summer.

The 2009 Epicenter concert at the Pomona Fairplex is with Tool, Linkin Park, Alice In Chains, Wolfmother, Atmosphere, Hollywood Undead, Atreyu, Street Sweeper Social Club, Aesop Rock, Sonny and others. You can find up to date festival information at www.epicenterfestival.com

Details about Unite the United and the auctions can be found at http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/unitetheunited

Music Saves Lives has continued to reach out and increase the needed blood supply by education and encouraging young people to get out and run blood drives and donate. This summer has been record breaking for youth blood donations, keeping the fragile blood supply at bay. Find out more at www.musicsaveslives.com
05:49 AM on 08/11/09
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
Wow, if the winners get Atreyu, I'd hate to see who the losers get.

Good cause though.
06:10 AM on 08/11/09
abcdefghijake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll donate not to meet Atreyu...
06:29 AM on 08/11/09
c-lee
You Are Where I Want To Be...
User Info.
i'm glad there are still bands that support causes like this.
07:58 AM on 08/11/09
emoishardcore
emoishardcore
User Info.
too bad no one has bad on them yet.
10:45 AM on 08/11/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
aww,i was reading the info about it. only one thing signed and one picture. 450 is alot... the tickets were (for the vip) only 125. i know it goes to a good cause, but my god thats alot of money
11:51 AM on 08/11/09
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
User Info.
Good cause but a little pricy
01:18 PM on 08/11/09
YouSmellExcited
those who can't do run AP.net ;)
User Info.
already met Atreyu at Ozzfest in 04, wouldn't mind meeting LP though
06:25 PM on 08/11/09
JLPullano
User Info.
Atreyu sux...they practically copied their cover art with AFI's
11:17 PM on 08/11/09
Pawan1993
Change isn't the same as progress
User Info.
Their music might not be one of the best out there, but both these bands are doing this for a good cause. I respect them both.
02:34 AM on 08/12/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol @ atreyu.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT