Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Between The Streams

Posted by: Garett Press (08/14/09)
You can stream Between The Trees' new full-length, Spain, in entirety right here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 62
12:19 PM on 08/14/09
CRDLO
Christopher Minor
User Info.
im enjoying it
12:19 PM on 08/14/09
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Great album absolutely love the first two tracks and really love the closer. Thought it already came out though, oops... I'll head over to Zia next weekend and pick it up.
12:27 PM on 08/14/09
Down Set Go
God knows that I've tried.
User Info.
Love this band.
12:28 PM on 08/14/09
desiguerilla
You Gon' Get This Work!
User Info.
definitely thought it was gonna be a stream of the new between the buried and me cd based on the title, which if that were the case i was gonna leave work to listen to

when between the new BTBAM cd drops, please label the news report like between the streams and me or somethin, that way i kno for sure whats good haha
12:45 PM on 08/14/09
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
his voice is incredible
12:47 PM on 08/14/09
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
his voice is incredible
Agreed. This album is a huge step up and wow, just so good. I've been listening to the new songs on their Web site for the past few weeks and can't get enough. This is such a good album. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
12:48 PM on 08/14/09
taylerx0
I'm ready, waiting on my ending.
User Info.
Love this. My favorite thus far is "We Can Try." His voice has changed so much since the previous album.
12:54 PM on 08/14/09
cwhit412
User Info.
Great album absolutely love the first two tracks and really love the closer. Thought it already came out though, oops... I'll head over to Zia next weekend and pick it up.
Absolutely agreed right there. Those two songs are absolutely perfect.
I reviewed it on the blog, and so far it's my album of the year.

http://muzikdizcovery.blogspot.com/2...een-trees.html

We Can Try was the first single released off the album. The intro starts with an instrumental version of the chorus with guitar as the melody and piano as the lyrics. The verses are calm with background drums and piano. The guitar comes in right before the chorus and gives plenty of intensity. The chorus flows extremely well and has gotten stuck in my head many times. The bridge is a great guitar part followed by a great final chorus. This was definitely a perfect choice for the first single. An amazing track to start off one of my favorite albums so far this year.
Spain begins with upbeat keyboard as guitar comes in to accompany it. The verses are definitely a huge contrast to We Can Try. However, the chorus is extremely good. The lyrics and vocals are both amazing. It flows perfectly and as in We Can Try has gotten stuck in my head. It contrasts from the verses in a way that works well. The final chorus builds up intensity as the instruments come in the second time through. Another amazing track.
01:01 PM on 08/14/09
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
Story of a Boy made this CD, hell yes! that was my favorite of the 3 new songs they were playing at their shows or on myspace or whatever
01:02 PM on 08/14/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And it's a solid album.

Absolutely agreed right there. Those two songs are absolutely perfect.
I reviewed it on the blog, and so far it's my album of the year.

http://muzikdizcovery.blogspot.com/2...een-trees.html

We Can Try was the first single released off the album. The intro starts with an instrumental version of the chorus with guitar as the melody and piano as the lyrics. The verses are calm with background drums and piano. The guitar comes in right before the chorus and gives plenty of intensity. The chorus flows extremely well and has gotten stuck in my head many times. The bridge is a great guitar part followed by a great final chorus. This was definitely a perfect choice for the first single. An amazing track to start off one of my favorite albums so far this year.
Spain begins with upbeat keyboard as guitar comes in to accompany it. The verses are definitely a huge contrast to We Can Try. However, the chorus is extremely good. The lyrics and vocals are both amazing. It flows perfectly and as in We Can Try has gotten stuck in my head. It contrasts from the verses in a way that works well. The final chorus builds up intensity as the instruments come in the second time through. Another amazing track.
Stop spamming.
01:06 PM on 08/14/09
iam1bearcat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've never heard of this band before, but figured, "if i can stream it for free, why not listen to it, right?" and i must say, while at first i thought the song structures were a little bland, i love the vocal delivery. and the upbeat, chirpy way of the album. an enjoyable listen. might have to pick this up one day.
01:06 PM on 08/14/09
jeffrayisrad
User Info.
Gotta check this out. Love these dudes!
01:07 PM on 08/14/09
cwhit412
User Info.
And it's a solid album.

Stop spamming.
It's not spamming.
At all.
Spamming would be me going to random boards and posting random stuff.
What I am doing is while giving information as relevant as other posters, giving an alternate source of reviews. I don't want to take people away from the site. I'm just trying to put my information out there.
And before you call my information shit, it's a lot more useful than a good amount of posters on this site.
01:07 PM on 08/14/09
cwhit412
User Info.
Gotta check this out. Love these dudes!
Love your album btw.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music