Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The scenetronica trend needs to die.
03:11 PM on 08/21/09
2hxc4you
I hate my username so much
User Info.
fuck this "band," genre and fuck anybody bashing Drew and the review, he was writing for fun, god forbid. you disagree then you write a review, stop whining like a bunch of little bitches. i couldnt write a "professional" review for this garbage either.
03:12 PM on 08/21/09
2hxc4you
I hate my username so much
User Info.
of course a band like them is going to score close to 0 on ap.net. You guys are very predictable. I haven't listened to the album, but I can say that ap.net is a bunch of followers.
a bunch of followers? go jump off a bridge and then anybody who agrees with you can FOLLOW and do the same.
03:27 PM on 08/21/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
of course a band like them is going to score close to 0 on ap.net. You guys are very predictable. I haven't listened to the album, but I can say that ap.net is a bunch of followers.

A bunch of people agreeing that shitty music is, indeed, shitty does not constitute a herd of sheep.
03:29 PM on 08/21/09
Parabola1124
User Info.
Greg, why are you being such a bittuh nurd?
03:29 PM on 08/21/09
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
Im going to find a retarded kid, give him a gun, and tell him to aim for any dude in girl pants, eye liner, and neon. Yes, there may be some unwanted casualties, but, does it really matter? Listening to 5 seconds of this stuff makes me wish I was deaf.
this is a fucking terrible post.
03:38 PM on 08/21/09
Sparticus55667
This Is The Last Night In My Body..
User Info.
wow.

heres an idea: try to explain why they're selling albums and what difference a bad review makes....

03:46 PM on 08/21/09
Javs
pretentious
User Info.
There are no best songs, they all sound the same. It's basically this:

be boop be baaa beep booo (electronic noises)

RAH RAH RAH SEX SEX FUCK FUCK NEON NEON RAWRA AFAFA (the screaming)

booop ba bee boob pow bam CRUNCH CRUNCH (the breakdown)

all while "whoa ohhhhh whiney vocals woowwwww dressed up to get undressed wowow whoaaaa let's fuck i don't give a fuck (I DON'T GIVE A FUCKADKAJDKKKKKKK *backing scream*)" is sung in the foreground.
Tripped and fell in portland wasnt that bad.
03:50 PM on 08/21/09
0s0
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
while i agree with this review, i think someone should offer one written more neutrally. everyone knows that these "bands" are poor excuses for real musicians, but this review was more just a continuation of the bashing this band already gets. what are the best songs? do the songs differ much? i want someone to give more in-depth reviews of these ("but they have no depth!") despite the poor, poor genre and supposed musicianship. just my two cents.

i laughed, though!
Agree. I think there's hella bias in this review - but I'm not denying it's hilarious and tru!
03:51 PM on 08/21/09
Javs
pretentious
User Info.
I don't really get the appeal of bashing this. I realize its trite and dumb but this review could have been much crisper. I don't see the need to praise Drew for this. This was done sloppily and without regard for detail. It's so amateurish and its bothersome that people are gushing about it.
I agree, drew sounds more whiny than the girls who listen to breathe carolina.
03:54 PM on 08/21/09
NeededYouMost
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a bunch of followers? go jump off a bridge and then anybody who agrees with you can FOLLOW and do the same.

A bunch of people agreeing that shitty music is, indeed, shitty does not constitute a herd of sheep.
ediotsaewht
03:57 PM on 08/21/09
cory-182
User Info.
This album is catchy as fuck. Definitely in my Top 5.

Bring the hate!
03:59 PM on 08/21/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.

Did you enjoy yourself typing that one?
03:59 PM on 08/21/09
Javs
pretentious
User Info.
Because Last.fm says it, so it must be true!

If you didn't "keep a backup" of your work (something as simple as saving a text file), then it must not have been worth much.

"Got served"? What year is it, again?

Pro tip: listen to my music. If you think it sounds anything like Breathe Carolina, you clearly have never listened to it.

Or, listen to the song I just released as an exclusive here through Absolute Punk:
http://www.absolutepunk.net/artists/...details&l=3773
You act like you dont have a past. You may of changed your sound, but it doesnt cover the fact that just a year ago you were playing shit that could headline a breathe carolina show.
04:03 PM on 08/21/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
Much better than first review.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT