Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

They Feel Blessed. Really?

Posted by: Mike Kraft (08/21/09)
Brokencyde opens up about haters and their stint on Warped in the replies.

Submitted by Mikey Paine

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 139.
09:19 AM on 08/21/09
Mike Kraft
It'll get you drunk!
User Info.
09:20 AM on 08/21/09
brianlugo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lame.
09:24 AM on 08/21/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
That interviewer was all over his cock the whole time. Christ.
09:24 AM on 08/21/09
jjjkman
User Info.
Bands that they list as friends: I Set My Friends on Fire, Breathe Carolina, Millionaires, Jeffree Star.

srsly?
09:25 AM on 08/21/09
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
User Info.
Didn't watch, but:

They're touring the country, making a ton of money, banging lots of bitches, having a shit ton of fun, and playing "music" (or noise, if you prefer) in the process. They are loving life. I would feel blessed, too.

This band sucks, the bands that sound like them suck, and it's a total embarrassment that they get associated into "this scene".

But this thread (and this post) only fuel their fire. They are laughing (at me. at you. at us) all the way to the bank.

-ACA
09:26 AM on 08/21/09
HMNIJared
Remember Winipeg
User Info.
"we have some friends on warped like i set my friends on fire, breathe carolina, millionaires, and j. star"

no shit really?

edit: jjjkman beat me to it, but still.
09:29 AM on 08/21/09
hiya
User Info.
this interview was terrible, nothing new. and why is this dumbass the only one that does interviews? he always looks like he's gonna fall asleep.
09:31 AM on 08/21/09
Posthardcore
User Info.
Then why'd they leave
09:33 AM on 08/21/09
JesusOnXtc
You don't impress me.
User Info.
Didn't watch, but:

They're touring the country, making a ton of money, banging lots of bitches, having a shit ton of fun, and playing "music" (or noise, if you prefer) in the process. They are loving life. I would feel blessed, too.

This band sucks, the bands that sound like them suck, and it's a total embarrassment that they get associated into "this scene".

But this thread (and this post) only fuel their fire. They are laughing (at me. at you. at us) all the way to the bank.

-ACA
yup, and fuck whoever submitted this and whoever does submit this crap.
09:34 AM on 08/21/09
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
To be fair Mikl is a really chill guy (with a sweet zelda tat). Whenever I hear Buddy in an interview he sounds like a total tool, he should be thanking bands like Brokencyde. If it wasn't for all the crunkcore, we'd all still be hating on mediocre screamo bands like senses fail.
09:36 AM on 08/21/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
To be fair Mikl is a really chill guy (with a sweet zelda tat). Whenever I hear Buddy in an interview he sounds like a total tool, he should be thanking bands like Brokencyde. If it wasn't for all the crunkcore, we'd all still be hating on mediocre screamo bands like senses fail.
09:37 AM on 08/21/09
TotalCollapse
You are my blanked out pages.
User Info.
lol
09:39 AM on 08/21/09
anamericangod
User Info.
Fuck it.
09:39 AM on 08/21/09
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Didn't watch, but:

-ACA
There will not be a more intelligent post in this thread. Might as well lock it now.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests