Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
05:51 AM on 04/12/06
updownleftright
grant.
User Info.
i didnt go last night, didnt feel like it. but my friend flimed all of treos so ill watch that later today i bet.
04:52 PM on 04/12/06
updownleftright
grant.
User Info.
Originally Posted by Mr Forrester
I'm not sure if Caleb was at the same show as me, but being new to Atlanta and it being my first show, I was highly disappointed. The venue was not that good at all, in fact Insane Clown Posse was playing in the same venue ( I think it's 2 in 1), which is an absolute joke. The stage and layout of the venue looked like a 1st grader drew it up with his crayola and then they went with it. Blackout Pact was decent for an opener, not good though. As Tall as Lions played next and should have been right before TREOS, they were great and played an amazing set. ATFEH is nothing more than hacks. Their lead singer reminds me of a mix between that blonde guy from Queer Eye For the Straight Guy and a Flock of Seagulls member. Absolutely cheesey and it was so bad that on several occassions I turned away because I couldn't stop laughing at him. If you're going to scream in songs I suggest you don't play in mommy's makeup kit first and get the Flock of Seasgulls hair cut from Super Cuts. I was embarrassed for you. Of course though TREOS was fantastic. Tons of energy, they got the crowd into the set and were one of the better live shows I've ever seen. As for the crowd, I feel bad for TREOS and ATAL because its sad that the Atlanta was only able to draw about 50 people. As mentioned before, ICP played next door and sadly I think they drew a larger crowd. Atlanta should be as embarrassed of themselves for such a poor showing for 2 great bands as I am embarrassed for ATFEH's lead singer.

i beg to differ. i like atlantas crowd. i also like the masquerade. who cares whats going on upstairs. who cares that they drew more people. ive been going to the masquerade for years, and im not a fan of upstairs, but i love the downstairs. just wait till emery next week, that'll show you atlantas crowd.
06:24 PM on 04/12/06
updownleftright
grant.
User Info.
Being from Conyers I doubt you've ever been to a decent venue. The Masquerade's stage is a joke. It had to have been 15 feet wide, not even close to large enough for 3 or 4 band members let alone 5. Each band member has to discuss which 6 in radius they will use when they "rock out" during breakdowns. I saw the sound board and it was almost as big as the stage. Also if you are anywhere not right in front of the stage of right next to it from the landing/bar area then you can't see anything because of the large pillars blocking line of sight. Please don't go patting yourself on your back for 50 people showing up to see TREOS and ATAS. To be honest with you I used to see shows at a dive bar in Davie, FL that had less room (crowd), larger stage, and better viewing and was 1/3 the space of the Masquerade.

thats cool. but who has more fun?
06:05 AM on 04/13/06
updownleftright
grant.
User Info.
Hate to break it to you but what I saw, Atlanta fans are zombies. I thought I was at the Master's with the post song golf claps. ATFEH was begging for kids to get into it, although that might be attributed to that bands overall suck-titude.
hahahaha

i dont doubt this one bit

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests