Username
Password
Farewell News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 63 of 63.
09:32 AM on 08/26/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
Keep in mind, when he says "the writing credits are clearly printed blah blah blah" He means that in the album liner notes you will see, clearly printed, the name of the individual that they bought the songs from.
And getting defensive about it only makes you look more "guilty." And while you haven't committed a crime, you've just called into question your validity as a band. If you don't write your own songs...what's the point?
Keep in mind, when you say "keep in mind that 4 or 5 of these songs Farewell purchased from another band and they were originally written 3 or 4 years ago" you mean that in your post you will see, clearly printed, attacks that have no base in fact or evidence. Getting sarcastic about it only makes you look more "guilty." And while you haven't committed a crime, you've just called into question your validity as poster. If you don't provide evidence to back up your attacks...what's the point?
10:40 AM on 08/26/09
MarshFarewell
Farewell / Marshall
User Info.
Keep in mind, when he says "the writing credits are clearly printed blah blah blah" He means that in the album liner notes you will see, clearly printed, the name of the individual that they bought the songs from.
And getting defensive about it only makes you look more "guilty." And while you haven't committed a crime, you've just called into question your validity as a band. If you don't write your own songs...what's the point?

I'm sorry, but you are misinformed. If we had the money to "buy songs" from anyone, we would be paying our electric bills and driving a van that has AC. Feel free to email me if you have any more questions. (marshall@farewellnc.com) However, if you're just here to attack our band, feel free to direct that hostility towards bigger fish.
12:44 PM on 08/26/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
I may have been misinformed in that the songs were purchased. But when i heard devoid on myspace for the first time I instantly recognized it. I'm not going to back this up based on the respect i have for all the musicians involved. I didn't intend this to be an attack on the band. best of luck.
Your entire first post was an attempt to cast a bad light on the band, how did you not intend that to be an attack?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums