Username
Password
Myspace News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 129 of 129.
10:10 PM on 08/27/09
AndrewIcex
Twitter: @AndrewIsler/@Anchors4eyes
User Info.
I actually thought it was alright, not amazing or anything, but decent.

Like the original sound better though. Original Broadway sound like on the album, this does not seem the same.
10:23 PM on 08/27/09
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
THE INTERNET IS SRS BIZNESS!!!
lol, stop being so butthurt. some people like it, a lot here don't. you aren't changing anyone's mind, so calm down
I love how you act like I'm the one gettin butt hurt, but how many times have you posted in this thread talking about how "horrible" it was? Atleast I have a reason for posting in this thread. I enjoy the band and the song, you're just spreading hate for the sake of you being a doucher.
04:57 AM on 08/28/09
wheresadalia
breathe slowly, speak softly
User Info.
I love how you act like I'm the one gettin butt hurt, but how many times have you posted in this thread talking about how "horrible" it was? Atleast I have a reason for posting in this thread. I enjoy the band and the song, you're just spreading hate for the sake of you being a doucher.
all i have to say to that is hahahahahaha
if you really don't see how my posts are clearly from boredom while yours are from butthurt (sorry, i just love that word. blame my friends), then seriously, just leave this thread. actually, perhaps you should take a break from the internet, this is clearly not the place for you
i just said my opinion logically, out of boredom. you're in here calling others douches and telling them to shut the fuck up. i get it, you like this band. best advice i can give you....ignore this thread. 95 % of the people aren't even attacking the band, just criticizing the cover.
oh, and by the way, i'm not spreading hate about this band. all i said was this cover is unfunny and unneeded, which is my opinion. if you want me to spread hate though, so your point actually works, i could. i don't really care for this band
05:10 AM on 08/28/09
permanentdan
User Info.
i remixed a remix, it was back to normal.
08:06 AM on 08/28/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
I don't see why you're wasting your time attacking it if you don't like it. Stop being an elitist and stating things like it's a fact.

Calling it unfunny is a misnomer. Obviously some people in this thread enjoy it. YOU don't think it's funny. So what do I have to say to you? Shut the fuck up. Some people enjoy it for what it is, a humorous song a band we enjoy did FOR THEIR FANS. According to your post, you haven't listened to them before, so you aren't a fan. Well this is for their fans. So got hell with your assholish posts.

Yes, my post was my opinion. I never said it wasn't. Stop being so melodramatic, sheesh. If I wanted melodrama, I'd go watch Degrassi or go to my internship in a middle school. I'm not being an elitist. I'm commenting on the cover. They put it up on their PUBLIC MySpace, and it was posted here on this PUBLIC forum/news site, so it's being brought to, you know, the public, and as an artist, when you create something and put out there to the public, you're giving them the right to criticize it as they see fit. As a fellow musician, I would be embarrassed if they thought otherwise, and I'm sure they don't. You're right, I've never listened to this band before, but as you might have skipped over in your blind rage, I've acknowledged that several people have indicated that this song is not indicative of the band's sound. However, we're talking about this particular song, in which case the bands back catalog is all but irrelevant. I'm just putting my opinion on the song onto this public forum, where it was posted in the first place. The only person throwing a hissy fit here is you.
09:07 AM on 08/28/09
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
doin flips and shit.
11:25 AM on 08/28/09
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
i remixed a remix, it was back to normal.
This.
04:41 AM on 08/30/09
i'm a big deal.
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Actually someone has done this A LONG TIME AGO!

http://www.myspace.com/chasingamee
That's what I came here to say.. Chasing Amee did it way better.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS