Password

Interview - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 264.
01:26 PM on 04/18/06
Snails
see the benefits.
User Info.
Originally Posted by shoop
nsync > backstreet boys > fall out boy . I absolutely cannot believe how many people like this band. To me, its some really dumb shit.
Get the fuck out of here, asshole.

P.S. you're gay.
01:33 PM on 04/18/06
dashboard1190
skinny love
User Info.
Great interview.
02:05 PM on 04/18/06
OveriseFan
is not Oversized...
User Info.
Originally Posted by over rated
the one thing that gets me about fall out boy is how i used to think they were mine and only mine. i loved going to see them open for another band and i was the only one singing along with their songs, and then was able to go and talk to them after the show for a good couple of minutes. now they have close to 20,000 people at their shows all singing along. i loved when i wore my fall out boy t-shirt and everyone was like 'what is fall out boy?'. this is probably true with a bunch of you all, but just wanted to get my thoughts out.

Uh... so what?

Shouldn't you be HAPPY a band you've loved has become successful? Isn't that what you should want?

Yes, but we're all selfish inside.

Ah well, the point is they got big, get over it, you knew it would happen.
02:36 PM on 04/18/06
Mike Oxmall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The interview I admit was decent, but really the topic of Chris was kept to a minimum... Hmmm. He would do something for a girl in Chicago, over Chris... No wonder Chris is bitter!! haha! He probably likes Pete a bit too much. Really someone should interview Dan Keyes, and be like nukka what have you been up to, what do you think about all these bands and their "big voices"? I think alot of these bands mouths are moving, but not much is coming out. Thats how I feel.
02:53 PM on 04/18/06
hello_goodbyex3
User Info.
pete is just amazing.<3
03:04 PM on 04/18/06
bigmig22
Rated Arg = best live act
User Info.
solid interview kid
03:59 PM on 04/18/06
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
I liked this a lot.
04:17 PM on 04/18/06
<Mego><LUVS>You
User Info.
Hmmmm..... there is this girl who i completely HATE because I am "preppy" pretty and popular, and when she found out i went to a FOb concert she was like ugh omg she doesnt even listen to them and talking about me even tho she already knew i am in love with marilyn manson.... Anyway to get to the point i asked her to read this interview and understand that FOB isnt just for the "punk" kids and she read it and has stopped talking trash sooooo THANX ! XOXO
05:46 PM on 04/18/06
over rated
User Info.
Originally Posted by OveriseFan
Uh... so what?

Shouldn't you be HAPPY a band you've loved has become successful? Isn't that what you should want?

Yes, but we're all selfish inside.

Ah well, the point is they got big, get over it, you knew it would happen.

ya i'm way happy for them, thats why i said the one thing that bothers me. they worked their butts off for this. but ya you're right it was pretty obvious these guys would get big.
06:42 PM on 04/18/06
foisol
EST 1986
User Info.
Originally Posted by shoop
nsync > backstreet boys > fall out boy . I absolutely cannot believe how many people like this band. To me, its some really dumb shit.

Haha... I don't think Fall Out Boy can ever reach BSB type of success. Last time I checked, BSB's last album went platinum in South Asia lol.
08:02 PM on 04/18/06
dan.is.empire
I Am Empire / Dan
User Info.
i'm glad i took the time to read this. it made me think twice about hating the man behind the image that the media puts out of pete wentz. definitely has a lot of heart for his band.
09:04 PM on 04/18/06
invincibleXL
sick hearts
User Info.
Great interview! I only wish i submitted the question , "will Pete ever attempt to sing a song on a FOB record??"

That would be interesting.
09:14 PM on 04/18/06
BrandNizzle182
Dethe Sludge
User Info.
id like to think its not all bullshit, but actions speak louder than words. i will never watch them again but not just beacause of the $10000000000 ticket prices or the 12 year old girls. hopefully they can make another sick record.
08:49 PM on 04/19/06
xNinjasxKillx
Slut Post Crew, Yo!
User Info.
Pete is pretty much great as ten.
I know us boardies [posts on falloutboyrock.] give him a hard time, but we do it through love.
Fall Out Boy is love.<3 Seriously.
01:52 AM on 04/20/06
Suchasucker
Roadtrip Junkie
User Info.
Thanks for asking questions, that no one else seems to care enough about to ask. :)
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS