Username
Password
Epitaph Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Epitaph Records
Inside AP.net

Bad Religion Repress Early Material on Vinyl

Posted by: Chris Fallon (09/07/09)
Epitaph Records has repressed three of Bad Religion's classic early material (How Could Hell Be Any Worse?, Suffer and No Control) on vinyl exclusively available through the label's merch store. Each record has been limited to 300 copies, so make sure to get them before they're gone!

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
06:26 AM on 09/07/09
skellorock
User Info.
sounds awsome, but when will they re-release Into the Unkown on vinyl, now thats an interestsing album, Bad Religon doing psychedelic/prog-rock!! haha
07:26 AM on 09/07/09
ACA
pm if you want to meet at Riot-Chi
User Info.
Truly one of the most important punk bands ever, not to mention one of the best.

-ACA
09:56 AM on 09/07/09
riseagainstfan
User Info.
i wish more kids these days would listen to Bad Religion and learn something instead of being brainwashed by bands like 3oh!3
09:56 AM on 09/07/09
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
Truly one of the most important punk bands ever, not to mention one of the best.

-ACA
Totes.

-ACA
10:36 AM on 09/07/09
noreasonwhy
nothing to lose.
User Info.
it's sad that this post has only a few replies but one about say anything posted later has 3-4 times the amount.

regardless, suffer is one of my favorite all-time albums so i might have to pick up the vinyl. : D
11:11 AM on 09/07/09
ACA
pm if you want to meet at Riot-Chi
User Info.
it's sad that this post has only a few replies but one about say anything posted later has 3-4 times the amount.

regardless, suffer is one of my favorite all-time albums so i might have to pick up the vinyl. : D

Sad indeed, but the bulk of this site's community and target demographic don't like punk rock. You'd need to visit a site that focuses on punk to get a decent response.

-ACA
01:10 PM on 09/07/09
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Classic albums.
11:26 PM on 09/07/09
TheOtherAndrew
[UNINTELLIGIBLE SCREAMING]
User Info.
BAM! Got my copy of Suffer. Which I should have owned on wax years ago. If I were a rich man I'd pick up the others too.
11:43 PM on 09/07/09
doritoz
NICER DICER
User Info.
sounds awsome, but when will they re-release Into the Unkown on vinyl, now thats an interestsing album, Bad Religon doing psychedelic/prog-rock!! haha
Hahahaha, it's pretty bad. I understand why Jay left around that time.
08:27 AM on 09/08/09
Anthony Lutz
nextstoptheolympics.tumbl r.com
User Info.
Hahahaha, it's pretty bad. I understand why Jay left around that time.
My cousin only has this BR album on his iPod, he thinks all of their other material is crap.
02:03 PM on 09/08/09
doritoz
NICER DICER
User Info.
My cousin only has this BR album on his iPod, he thinks all of their other material is crap.
Hahahaha, that's really weird, especially if he doesn't like Suffer or No Control. I Want To Conquer The World is a song that could change his mind I think.
04:38 PM on 09/08/09
riseagainstfan
User Info.
people on this site need to understand that if it wasn't for bands like Bad Religion there would be no Say Anything or Brand New
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests