AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
01:00 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
stephan - love love love the new album. cant stop listening to sharp knife. i'm wondering how the children's novel is going? is it still going?
01:04 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
Stephan, I haven't stopped listening to UM since I bought it---so worth the wait. Just wondering but what is the inspiration behind 'About to Break?' There's so many scenes in that song that it interested me where the lyrics are coming from.

PS-Please come to Indianapolis again ASAP; everytime I'm at your shows I feel like I'm in my own personal heaven.
i second the indianapolis request:)
01:07 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
hahaha - li.lo would interupt things like that. was she wearing panties?
01:10 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
Stephan, I attended five shows on the last tour and you mentioned several times that once Ursa Major is released, many old songs would have to be cut from the set. I have nothing against this, however, is there any chance of bringing back some singles that you haven't played in a while, such as Deep Inside of You, or full band versions of Anything or Blinded?
mmm....i always love me some deep inside of you. have yet to hear it live though
01:46 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
when can we expect to find out some more tour dates?!? i know you guys are hitting the road october for 6 weeks.....but theres not too many dates up yet on 3eb.com
01:47 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
to smash adams--KIMYA DAWSON VERSION OF WHY CAN'T YOU BE

that reminds me! another favorite song of mine is 'self righteous.' if's got such a heavy vibe and it comes from kimya. we've known each other for a long time since arion turned me on to the moldy peaches.

she called me and asked me to if she could use one of my songs and i said yes if she would sing with me again and ta da!

i like her version too. she is so unique and genuine and real. muahhh
ohmigod. i love self righteous...it took me a few listens to get used to the kimya version of why cant you be - but i throughly enjoy it.
02:15 PM on 09/10/09
erika.n.boom
User Info.
to gabbag- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ASSEMBLY NOW AND IN THE FUTURE?

well that's a fine question to close on. asembly as many of you know is the social network of 3eb.com and it's premise is people finging themselves and eachother through a common joy in music.

i worked hard to get it together and i think it's off to a good start. i like to check in on it everyday and i try to answer all of the mail i get. i wish i could blog more often than once a week. i get a lot out of it and i think it's brought me way closer to all of you. i like the idea of the community getting closer . i like the idea of people who engage our music participating in the community that forms around it rather than just receving what they are given.

in the future, i really want to have a chat room going. that's a must. i would like to see more stars arise like mephistopheles who have shped a lot of the content on the site.

third eye blind is about identity and i want more people to share in in creating it on the site.

i would like more mischief. i like kindness and chaos. i like pranks and pranksters. i like some causing of some fucking trouble.
cheers to the assembly and meph!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums