Displaying user's 17 posts.
12:57 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Love it! :)
01:05 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Hey Stephan... Just bought tickets to the Nashville show. Can I have a hug when you get there?

Thank you so much for Ursa Major. It rivals Blue for me. My love for 3eb has lasted so much longer than my marriage did, and 3eb has helped me through a lot of issues and pain too.

When can we expect more? Ursa Minor? WHEN!? You know, November 3rd would be perfect.

Thanks again. LOVE you guys! Can't wait till October 5th!
01:08 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
hi everybody! here i go answering questions, but before i do, let me tell you a little bout the last 15 minutes. so i'm sitting outside the bowery hotel where i'm staying and all these pappperazzzzziiii gather and get ready and then lindsay lohan walks out looking quite put out and they follow her down the street crashing into things. then she walks back into the hotel and they all leave. i really don't know what to make of it.
Haha! If I were a paparazzi, I'd be stalking YOU guys. seriously.
01:12 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Stephan, what was your inspiration for Dao? I'm in LOVE with that song. Water Landing too, actually, were you in a near plane crash?
01:16 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
jtaylo49, just come on up to Nashville! We'll party all night long!
01:18 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Agreed... we're just lucky they've got two TN dates. It's not a very huge tour! I was *thisclose* to driving to Georgia on the 15th!!
01:19 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
I've seen 'em 4 times, and it's STILL not enough! 3 in Cali, 1 in Buffalo, now Nashville! (Purchased my tix today! advanced presale code: thirdeye via ticketmaster).
01:23 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
how big's the thingy?
Good question! hah!
01:27 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
I love the planetarium vibe idea. Maybe that should be part of your Bonfire video. Have you started shooting it yet? Who is directing it?
01:30 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Probably alcohol too!
01:33 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
chris -- WILL WE EVER GET A LIVE ALBUM

yes you will chris! thanks for asking. we have it all recorded from the period after the filmore show two years ago, but then we decided that we wanted to make the new music first. i think i want to give away some of those songs for free on 3eb.com.

anyway, here's the plan: put our ursa minor and have it go along with ursa major, then maybe an homage album (covers) then the live album. something like that. i feel more confident and sure of doing these things than ever, thanks in large part to you all!
HELL YES! Live album! Hurry it up! hah!

I feel like half my life wouldn't have been possible without 3eb! And you damn well should feel confident about it too. You're all amazing!

OH and I love that Brad will be up front! SO EXCITED!
01:36 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Stephan I saw you guys just added Nashville as a stop on your tour. Just wanna say THANK YOU.
ditto the thanks from me!
01:50 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
running fool - DO YOU THINK YOUR ALBUMS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER EACH TIME?

i don't know. i find moments that stand out as being more genuine on some places than others. i do believe that our next album will be our best, i truly believe that.
I think Ursa Major is the best. Bring on the "Better" We know you've got it in you!
02:01 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
to shelz -- BONFIRE VIDEO?

well, i would like to get wes anderson to direct it. do any of you know him? he did the royal tanenmbaums and i like his whole retro vibe. other than that, i directed the don't believe a word video with my friend jay blakesburg and i am happy with that video so i might direct the next one.
The Don't Believe A Word video was really good. Maybe you SHOULD direct the next video too! Wes Anderson would be cool to get too. He really does have that vibe... I'm wondering if Bonfire is the best fit for him though... Might be better with Dao, or Water Landing... if they'll be singles ever. (One can hope right?)

Thanks for answering! See you in Nashville! xoxo
02:02 PM on 09/10/09
shelz
User Info.
Is there a track listing for Ursa Minor? Can you give us any other clues aside from Carnival Barker? 3eb is musical crack, we all want more, and we can't get enough!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums