Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
01:57 PM on 09/10/09
chadman7il
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love the album too! when will you be coming back to illinois / chicago?
02:05 PM on 09/10/09
chadman7il
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i second the indianapolis request:)
im down for indy too...but if theres indy, there should be chicago too
02:07 PM on 09/10/09
chadman7il
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hi everybody! here i go answering questions, but before i do, let me tell you a little bout the last 15 minutes. so i'm sitting outside the bowery hotel where i'm staying and all these pappperazzzzziiii gather and get ready and then lindsay lohan walks out looking quite put out and they follow her down the street crashing into things. then she walks back into the hotel and they all leave. i really don't know what to make of it.
stephan you are great. shaking your hand in chicago in june was a huge moment in my life
02:15 PM on 09/10/09
chadman7il
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
to fallout punch-- insight on writing process?

i have no fucking idea how to get into a writing process really. i know that i respond to songs that create some kind of atmosphere that provokes, that creates an inner landscape. when that condition is present in me, i just try to account for it in music. i try.

i also know that i do much better when i am not judging myself. there should be something emotionally erotic in music and that happens in a state of trust, or at least in a state where you do not care what anyone thinks because you know what the sound you have in your heart demands to be heard.

does that help?
will you ever be coming out to illinois again? or chicago i suppose?
02:34 PM on 09/10/09
chadman7il
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
chris -- WILL WE EVER GET A LIVE ALBUM

yes you will chris! thanks for asking. we have it all recorded from the period after the filmore show two years ago, but then we decided that we wanted to make the new music first. i think i want to give away some of those songs for free on 3eb.com.

anyway, here's the plan: put our ursa minor and have it go along with ursa major, then maybe an homage album (covers) then the live album. something like that. i feel more confident and sure of doing these things than ever, thanks in large part to you all!
i agree.. that all sounds amazing

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version