Username
Password
Drama News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 606.
11:54 AM on 09/20/09
You Won't Know
You're fuckin out and I'm fuckin in
User Info.
Listen to them. They take the worst part of synth pop, mix it with "hardcore" and try and bang little girls.

Ladies and gentlemen, the future of the scene!
11:55 AM on 09/20/09
You Won't Know
You're fuckin out and I'm fuckin in
User Info.
Or better yet, don't listen to them. They are unbelievably bad.
11:55 AM on 09/20/09
jacobcm
User Info.
you haven't read anything till you've read his blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=510936390
11:56 AM on 09/20/09
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
User Info.
No vapid fifteen-year-old crusaders coming in to defend the idiot?
11:56 AM on 09/20/09
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
User Info.
well no shit i saw this one coming a LOOOOOOONG time ago... if your 25, still in that scene, and wearing care bear colors its because you havent gotten past high school and prepubescent drama. I know quite a few pieces of shit like that guy and not because im friends, I just know some people who are like him and its sick. I hope he gets punished to the full extent of the law. Enjoy jail buddy, your ass if done.
Holy shit, that dude's 25?
11:57 AM on 09/20/09
Ravenous
User Info.
HAHA
11:58 AM on 09/20/09
Ravenous
User Info.
I like the pink font hahahaha.
Alex_Burton
Paulson / Alex
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"You just don't try and take another man's work.. That's called grand theft dreams."

Best line they've ever written.
I almost shit myself when I read that.

At first I thought I would revel in the joy of two shit heads destroying each other, but then I realized I shouldn't bother paying attention to a couple of drama queens with terrible taste and an obvious lack of intelligence.
more heart
Get Hurt
User Info.
I'm not really sure what to say in response to this. It's just awful. It's pathetic how shit like this is considered a part of this scene. This is the kind of behavior that is far from accaeptable.
11:59 AM on 09/20/09
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
S my D, pop it out like lipstick? Holy shit, I've never heard these guys before but I think we found the new kings of shit. Brokencyde is better than this former band.

On that note, I feel bad for the girl. Good thing that guy/girl rapist is getting thrown in jail.
12:00 PM on 09/20/09
Ravenous
User Info.
You know, I really don't wish things like this on people, but this is so priceless.

This terrible band that was in it for banging 15 year old scene girls got what they wanted and the bad karma that comes with it.

I mean, honestly, anyone that makes this kind of "music" doesn't really care about music anyways, obviously.

On another level, I feel bad for the victim. I imagine that this was probably statutory, but either way, what is this 25 year old dude doing playing this kind of bizarre childish music that appeals to vapid high school scene girls?

Again, I'm all for following your dreams and doing what you believe in but it's pretty clear that this guy was in it for girls and (a very low level of) fame.

What goes around comes around...
Dude, you don't even know how long I was waiting for something like this to happen to one of these horrible bands. Everything about them is fake; we all knew that from the start, it was just a matter of waiting it out so they could fuck themselves over. I'm actually really happy today that we'll never have to hear this shit band ever again, not to mention the fact that that 25 year old rapist is going to have to get used to receiving hahaha.
12:01 PM on 09/20/09
trash zoo
User Info.
Clearly it wasn't until the two fellows got into a dramatic monetary dispute that they suddenly had a problem with one another's sexual indiscretions/hair-dos/drug use/musical talent/etc. In the preceding months they were probably total buddies, totally okay with each other's violent prissy bullshit.
12:03 PM on 09/20/09
Penguin
Twenty Centuries Of Sleep
User Info.
Dude, you don't even know how long I was waiting for something like this to happen to one of these horrible bands. Everything about them is fake; we all knew that from the start, it was just a matter of waiting it out so they could fuck themselves over. I'm actually really happy today that we'll never have to hear this shit band ever again, not to mention the fact that that 25 year old rapist is going to have to get used to receiving hahaha.
Unfortunately, that blog makes it seem as if he's trying to continue with a new member...
12:04 PM on 09/20/09
ninthandash
ninthandash.com
User Info.
Unfortunately, that blog makes it seem as if he's trying to continue with a new member...
sure hard to continue in jail lol
12:05 PM on 09/20/09
AUGUSTinBETHANY
User Info.
I'd like to hear what BUDDY NELSON HAS TO SAY!

Buddy for Prez
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums