An extremely prominent record label, located in NYC, is in dire need of one or two interns for the fall semester. The internship will call for a litany of tasks from your basic mailings to actual hands on work dealing with artists, record stores, market research, online marketing, etc. We need someone who is a quick learner and eager to work within the industry. The intern must be able to think outside the box and bring real ideas to the table. These slow times are an indicator to start getting people in the door who have an TRUE passion for music and aren’t just looking for celebrity encounters. That being said, we work with some of the largest current artists.
The marketing department, specifically, is full of really down to earth people. We are flexible and encouraging with no egos.
- ability to get into New York City by a certain time
- familiarity with Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- letter from school stating you will be receiving credit for the internship
- familiarity with adobe photoshop (preferred but not a requirement)
- a real desire to work and learn within the music industry
An internship can only be what you make of it, so please send all resumes to MusicMktgInternship@gmail.com
. Please only submit once.